Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
The number one reason, I think, is the most compelling.

1. Obama’s Shrinking Coalition. Obama was only elected with 52.9% of the vote. That is a slim majority. Since taking office he has shrunk that coalition by fighting with Americans. Here are some of the ways he did that:

a. He alienated most of what little Republican support he had with the Stimulus Bill;

b. He alienated support in energy related states by shutting down the Gulf after the BP spill, rejecting the Keystone pipeline, and imposing part of Cap & Trade through the EPA after it failed in Congress, including his draconian new rules for the coal industry;

c. He alienated law and order folks by wanting to try foreign combatants in American Courts;

d. He alienated many religious minded voters, including Catholic Bishops (no easy task) with his mandated contraception insurance coverage rules; and

e. He alienated voters who care about the Constitution, or at least our governmental balance with ObamaCare, his imposition of Czars and other rather undemocratic ways of he is pushing his policies on the American voter.

Also, Obama’s current strategy of pitting Americans against one another is a complete reversal of his 2008 strategy of wanting to unite people and is an admission that his prior coalitions have fallen apart.

Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

Dead on right!

That's all Obama has left! He's attacking and pitting American citizens against American citizens.

This is NOT how a president should behave. I think most people see that and will remember come election time. Bad news for Democrats.

The 52.9% share in 2008 was the biggest share of the vote any Presidential candidate has gotten in 20 years.

Put you avatar where you mouth is, Spamaroid. One week with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

If the GOP candidate wins in November you own my avatar for the week following the election.

If Obama wins, I own your avatar for the week following the election.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but the fact is, incumbants usually win because people who voted for them the last time usually need a good reason to not vote for him this time.

Meanwhile, Romney has no lock on McCain's vote. Some voted for McCain because he wasn't Romney.

Think Jimma Carter folks..

So lets do again what we did with Carter..:eusa_clap:

Leads amongst women and Latinos are going to be hard to beat. How does Romney do it, when Congress isn't going to pass anything to help him?

leads amongst women and latinos are going to be hard to beat. How does romney do it, when congress isn't going to pass anything to help him?

omg
So now our Government is suppose to single out CERTAIN people to help? what can't these people TAKE CARE of themselves anymore?

Last edited:
leads amongst women and latinos are going to be hard to beat. How does romney do it, when congress isn't going to pass anything to help him?

omg
So now our Government is suppose to single out CERTAIN people to help? what can't these people TAKE CARE of themselves anymore?

Fine, stand on your "principles". I'm just saying the numbers don't add up.

Last edited:
I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

with the medias help we are already seeing this..look at the Zimmerman thing.
Obama is the most divisive President I have lived under..it makes me ill

Can you give an example?

The only thing that I see as "playng the race card" was getting the DoJ involved in the Martin case. And even that is kind of a stretch. This is something that SHOULD have been investigated and prosecuted.

Even the Republican governor of FL thought so.

I doubt it. He already has women and Latinos in his pocket. Going too heavily another way could alienate some of them.

And this is the problem the GOP has. Bush actually had it about right. He saw Hispanics as a growth area for the GOP. Culturally conservative and hard working, they'd be excellent GOP members.

And then the Minutemen came along and blew it for them.

Romney didn't help by demagouging the issue to beat Perry and Gingrich.

Think Jimma Carter folks..

So lets do again what we did with Carter..:eusa_clap:
Jimmeh Carter? Shit.... Think Herbert Hoover. 24 years of one party domination to follow at this rate.

24 years of Democrat domination, probably.

The GOP has alienated women, working folks, the young and minorities. Their base is angry old white folks.

with the medias help we are already seeing this..look at the Zimmerman thing.
Obama is the most divisive President I have lived under..it makes me ill

How is that divisive? Who wants their kids hunted down by armed vigilantes? Women and Latinos are particularly sensitive to the story and aren't leaning toward Romney, as it is.

Obama is never going to say vote for me or you're a racist. He's going to have spokespeople do that for him. Serious and thoughtful experts will examine the race and come up with things like this.

Familiar Divisions Give Obama Narrow Edge - 2012 Decoded

This is going to get more pronounced now that he's losing the women's vote. He's going to keep the young women in college, but that's not enough to get him elected.

Obama is never going to say vote for me or you're a racist. He's going to have spokespeople do that for him. Serious and thoughtful experts will examine the race and come up with things like this.

Familiar Divisions Give Obama Narrow Edge - 2012 Decoded

This is going to get more pronounced now that he's losing the women's vote. He's going to keep the young women in college, but that's not enough to get him elected.

Ummm, he's not losing the women's vote.

And again, I asked you to give me an example where Obama was "playing the race card". Are you now admitting he isn't, delegating it to shadowy "spokespeople"?

Forum List

Back