Top 10 Idiotic Statements by President Obama During “60 Minutes”

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
Via FOX Nation:
10. “…one of the things that I think is important for people to remember is that, you know, this country doesn’t just agree with The New York Times editorial page.”
9. “We have a long tradition in this country of a desire for limited government, the suspicion of the federal government, of a concern that government spends too much money. You know? I mean, that’s as American as apple pie. And although, you know, there’s a new label to this, I mean those sentiments are ones that a lot of people support and give voice to. Including a lot of Democrats.”
8. “I think the Republicans were able to paint my governing philosophy as a classic, traditional, big government liberal. And that’s not something that the American people want….I think the Republicans were successful in creating a picture of the Obama Administration as one that was contrary to those commonsense, Main Street values about the size of government. And so, it I think it is fair to say that, you know, the American people don’t want to see some massive expansion of government.”
7. “I do get discouraged, I mean, there are times where you think, “Dog-gone-it you know, the job numbers aren’t movin’ as fast as I want.” And you know, I thought that the economy would have gotten better by now. You know, one of the things I think you understand — as president you’re held responsible for everything. But you don’t always have control of everything. Right? And especially an economy this big, there are limited tools to encourage the kind of job growth that we need.”
6. “I think a lot of businesses still don’t know what the economy is doing. They don’t know, are consumers gonna start buyin’ again? You know, are we gonna start getting the virtuous cycle, where because businesses start hiring, the people who get hired start shoppin’, which means other businesses are hirin’, and everybody starts feelin’ better about the economy. There’s still a lotta uncertain data out there. And we’re still workin’ through some big problems of the economy.”
FOX Nation posted the rest of the list here.

Via FOX Nation:
10. “…one of the things that I think is important for people to remember is that, you know, this country doesn’t just agree with The New York Times editorial page.”
9. “We have a long tradition in this country of a desire for limited government, the suspicion of the federal government, of a concern that government spends too much money. You know? I mean, that’s as American as apple pie. And although, you know, there’s a new label to this, I mean those sentiments are ones that a lot of people support and give voice to. Including a lot of Democrats.”
8. “I think the Republicans were able to paint my governing philosophy as a classic, traditional, big government liberal. And that’s not something that the American people want….I think the Republicans were successful in creating a picture of the Obama Administration as one that was contrary to those commonsense, Main Street values about the size of government. And so, it I think it is fair to say that, you know, the American people don’t want to see some massive expansion of government.”
7. “I do get discouraged, I mean, there are times where you think, “Dog-gone-it you know, the job numbers aren’t movin’ as fast as I want.” And you know, I thought that the economy would have gotten better by now. You know, one of the things I think you understand — as president you’re held responsible for everything. But you don’t always have control of everything. Right? And especially an economy this big, there are limited tools to encourage the kind of job growth that we need.”
6. “I think a lot of businesses still don’t know what the economy is doing. They don’t know, are consumers gonna start buyin’ again? You know, are we gonna start getting the virtuous cycle, where because businesses start hiring, the people who get hired start shoppin’, which means other businesses are hirin’, and everybody starts feelin’ better about the economy. There’s still a lotta uncertain data out there. And we’re still workin’ through some big problems of the economy.”

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

The man is delusional. The entire Democrat Party is making excuses that their message just didn't get ot there...au contraire...it did. That's why they lost.

Via FOX Nation:

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

The man is delusional. The entire Democrat Party is making excuses that their message just didn't get ot there...au contraire...it did. That's why they lost.

The man, Obama is almost a 'one man disaster' with help from his 'tailgaters' looking for promotions and pats on the head.
Brilliant he is, but he is using it to enhance his own nest, as most politicians do anymore, and uplifting other countries before our own. Now I see Harley Davidson is moving it's bike assembly to India, of course more Americans on the unemployment lists to follow, thanks again to the Washington D.C. leadership.

And now I am thinking of calling that guy on Dirty Jobs to see if he can scrape the remnants of 'Pelosi' off the D.C. sewer system pipes. Unfortunately, Reid slipped through the pipes, he must have rubbed down with WD-40 on himself for the trip. :tongue:

His narrative here is that he isnt getting his message out and is being sabotaged by the GOP.
The truth is he is getting his message out and voters are having none of it.
As long as he continues in denial he will be politically impotent. He has very little capacity for introspection, unlike Pres Bush.
Obama is the worst president in history, and that includes Warren Harding.

His narrative here is that he isnt getting his message out and is being sabotaged by the GOP.
As long as he continues in denial he will be politically impotent. He has very little capacity for introspection, unlike Pres Bush.

But... but.. how could this be? He's the smartest person ever and the greatest orator of all time?

Biggest Whinger EVAH to occupy the Oval Office.

Via FOX Nation:
Nice fire, Barry! :lol::lol::lol:

nice-fire.jpg

But... but.. how could this be? He's the smartest person ever and the greatest orator of all time?

Sure he is. Sure.

Sure he is. Sure.

Could it be that we indeed are too stupid to understand? I dunno man....

Holy shit Batman. GW never strung that many complete sentences together during an interview. But the pseudo-cons just keep on doing what they do. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

If the Democrats are the party of "Fuck You", then the Republicans are the party of "Fuck You and Die"

Holy shit Batman. GW never strung that many complete sentences together during an interview. But the pseudo-cons just keep on doing what they do. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

If the Democrats are the party of "Fuck You", then the Republicans are the party of "Fuck You and Die"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWPYqnSNj74&feature=related[/ame]

:)

peace...

What I find most amazing about Obama is how incredibly horrible he really is at speaking. He was hailed as some modern day Daniel Webster by his adoring sycophants- but in reality he cannot utter even one sentence without an um, ah,or err.. He really needs to go to Toastmasters! The first thing they teach you is to stop saying UM AH ER etc..then they teach you how to speak without notes - he needs help...

Forum List

Back