Top 10 GOP hopefuls for 2012

Its a shame..

Jeb would actually make a great candidate......but he bears the stink of Bush

You know......I'm still trying to figure out why they put the idiot brother in the White House FIRST.

If Jeb had been in the White House instead of his idiot brother George Jr., maybe this country wouldn't be as far in the toilet as it is.

1994 election. George ran in Texas, Jeb in Florida. George won, Jeb didn't.

So we get to blame Florida again!

So, because some dipshit chimp got lucky on his election, and his brother was defeated, THAT is the justification that put him in the White House?

Shit.........I actually thought George Sr. may have been intelligent. Sadly to say, I was wrong.

So, because some dipshit chimp got lucky on his election, and his brother was defeated, THAT is the justification that put him in the White House?

Shit.........I actually thought George Sr. may have been intelligent. Sadly to say, I was wrong.

Basically. The original plan had been to run Jeb in 2000.

I don't think any one of them in that poll will be there come primaries. The Republican Party is going through major reform, and as it should be. Glad to hear about Ron Paul's son though.

I watch the GOP overhaul with cautious optimism.
But I think I'd STILL rather see a strong, national third party emerge.

I don't know if I can trust the GOP to reform themselves after watching them wipe their collective asses with the Contract with America. I remember just how much substance was behind THAT reform effort.

I don't know if I can trust the GOP to reform themselves after watching them wipe their collective asses with the Contract with America. I remember just how much substance was behind THAT reform effort.

You've got an excellent point No Dog.

I remember when learning geometry, we were taught that two points form a line, and 3 points form a plane.

Incidentally, 2 points are relatively unstable. The most stable? 3.

I think it's time to leave the two party system behind, and start off with a 3 party system. Why? Well.......right now the republicans are trying to get dems to go over to their party.

It's already started.

3 party system is the way to go people!

To be fair, they delivered (or at least attempted to deliver) on most of what they promised.
They called for a constitutional amendment requiring a three-fifths majority for any tax increase, which passed the House and came two votes short of passing in the Senate.
They called for cutting the number of committees, and they did that.
They called for welfare reforms (some of which I would have supported) and those passed both houses and Clinton vetoed them, they then came back the next year an introduced a more moderate version which Clinton signed in to law.
The only thing they didn't really put much effort in to was term limits.

shows how far left the gop is that ron paul's message is 'too right'

Forum List

Back