[youtube]7Dr2ZB36p9Y[/youtube]

Maybe my alltime favorite low pass:
"Oh, f*ck me!" :lol:
[youtube]hvDDDKnNhuE[/youtube]

P-51 Mustang Low Pass:
[youtube]yrDWYOlLA-w[/youtube]

747 Low Pass:
[youtube]RgusXzo6omU[/youtube]

Reno Air Races Low Passes (Turn up your speakers!)
[youtube]oJFXJWXPVOM[/youtube]

Fly by's are awesome. When we first moved to Houston the 147th Fighter Wing was stationed at Ellington Field. I would take my second oldest Son to a spot on High Way 3 to watch them take off and land. We would go around disk so you could see the flames coming from those huge engines on the fighters. My Son loved it. There was another time when I was about 19 I had hiked into the Royal Gorge in California. I could hear the jets, but could not see them. Then I looked down into the gorge and saw a huge air craft that I think was a Hercules with a fighter in front and one behind. It was amazing. Fighter pilots have the best job in the world.

Fly by's are awesome. When we first moved to Houston the 147th Fighter Wing was stationed at Ellington Field. I would take my second oldest Son to a spot on High Way 3 to watch them take off and land. We would go around disk so you could see the flames coming from those huge engines on the fighters. My Son loved it. There was another time when I was about 19 I had hiked into the Royal Gorge in California. I could hear the jets, but could not see them. Then I looked down into the gorge and saw a huge air craft that I think was a Hercules with a fighter in front and one behind. It was amazing. Fighter pilots have the best job in the world.
My dad and I spent many afternoons watching the planes land at Long Beach Airport in the 70's.

Recently, my dad and I were throwing some things away at the dump near my house in Yucca Valley and we saw a C-17 making low passes in and around the low mountains surrounding 29 Palms Marine Base. They made one pass that went right over our heads! :lol:

The only one that made me nervous was the 747.

This movie flyby didn't go so well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDqfmEd4fQ8]YouTube - Knowing - Plane Crash[/ame]

My dad and I spent many afternoons watching the planes land at Long Beach Airport in the 70's.

Recently, my dad and I were throwing some things away at the dump near my house in Yucca Valley and we saw a C-17 making low passes in and around the low mountains surrounding 29 Palms Marine Base. They made one pass that went right over our heads! :lol:

I like the way the sound of those big fat engines feels when it gos through your body. I dont know if its fear or what. I would sure like to see what its like in the cock pit.

#7 of the orginal video is probably the craziest, because it is mountainous terrain. That shit is awesome.

I was at an air show at the riverfront in St Louis once. A B-1 did a flyby at about a thousand feet. The announcer said he was doing .95 Mach. Car alarms were going off all over the place. :razz:

In the 80's, a group of us were partying at a farmhouse in southern Illinois just standing around on the front yard. Out of nowhere, two F-16's went screaming directly over us at treetop. Totally unexpected. Neatest damn thing I ever saw.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGynxYbA48]YouTube - ‪B-17 low pass‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back