Top 10 Excuses Paperboy Will Make This Time Next Tuesday

lol Joe....it's all ok...'cause as I've been saying all along....

Either Way We're Screwed

While I appreciate your frustrations, feelings and fears, I'm asking that you give him a chance. If you are right about him being a typical Chicago crook, I will march with you in revolt, arm in arm to DC, as soon as he proves me wrong.

-Joe

Last edited:
10. It's not over, California hasn't been counted yet, there's still a chance it could go red.
9. The exit polls are wrong!
8. This is John McCain's concession speech from 2000. The race is still on!
7. John McCain let Obama win just so Palin could run in 2012
6. The liberal media aren't counting all of the votes, there's still a possibility Obama could lose.
5. The Republicans are blue, not the Democrats! McCain has won!
4. We should a national recount because of the fraudulant ACORN registrations. Who knows how close this race really was?
3. The liberal media was in the tank for Obama and this is the most he can win by?
2. Obama outspent McCain almost 4 to 1 in every state and this is the most he won by?
1. Obama's birth certificate isn't valid. Impeach Obama now!

don't ever ask for proof again asswipe!

10. It's not over, Ohio hasn't been counted yet, there's still a chance it could go blue.
9. The exit polls are wrong!
8. This is Al Gore's Supreme Court argument from 2000. The race is still on!
7. Kerry let Bush win so Hillary could run in 2008.
6. FoxNews isn't counting all of the votes, there's still a possibility Bush could lose.
5. Bush started the war, congress didn't vote on it!
4. We should a have a national recount because of the fraudulant Voting Machines. Who knows how close this race really was?
3. Talk radio was in the tank for the Republicans and this is why we need the fairness doctrine.
2. Bush outspent Kerry and Gore almost 4 to 1 in every state and this is the most he won by?
1. Bush lied. Impeach Bush now!

-the Democrat party talking points
For the last 8 years​

I sourced your quotes for you. Didn't want you accused of plagerism like Joe Biden. :D

.​

Last edited:
While I appreciate your frustrations, feelings and fears, I'm asking that you give him a chance. If you are right about him being a typical Chicago crook, I will march with you in revolt, arm in arm to DC, as soon as he proves me wrong.

-Joe
there are already signs that he is exactly that, you just choose to ignore them and wallow in your obamagasm

10. It's Not Over, Ohio Hasn't Been Counted Yet, There's Still A Chance It Could Go Blue.
9. The Exit Polls Are Wrong!
8. This Is Al Gore's Supreme Court Argument From 2000. The Race Is Still On!
7. Kerry Let Bush Win So Hillary Could Run In 2008.
6. Foxnews Isn't Counting All Of The Votes, There's Still A Possibility Bush Could Lose.
5. Bush Started The War, Congress Didn't Vote On It!
4. We Should A Have A National Recount Because Of The Fraudulant Voting Machines. Who Knows How Close This Race Really Was?
3. Talk Radio Was In The Tank For The Republicans And This Is Why We Need The Fairness Doctrine.
2. Bush Outspent Kerry And Gore Almost 4 To 1 In Every State And This Is The Most He Won By?
1. Bush Lied. Impeach Bush Now!

-the Democrat Party Talking Points
For The Last 8 Years​

I Sourced Your Qoutes For You For You. Didn't Want You Accused Of Plagerism Like Joe Biden. :d

.​
Truth

there are already signs that he is exactly that, you just choose to ignore them and wallow in your obamagasm

What signs? Serving on a charity with a guy who committed a crime 40 years ago? Going to church too much? Being friends with an arab? These are your signs?

all christians are evangelical, or they arent really christians
its part of the great commission

i'm sorry that you are so put off and offended by someone sharing their faith with you
but thats what Jesus told us to do

Jesus also taught...
... That violence is wrong, and yet we have religious wars, and Christians who support them.
... That premaritial sex is wrong (You know anyone who waited til marriage? And, didn't get divorced shortly thereafter?).
....That it is wrong to enjoy luxuries while other people starve, yet evangelical Christian Republicans still oppose taxes being raised to help support welfare programs. (And, if you're going to argue that caring for the poor is the job of the churches, then that's all well and good in theory; but in practice, most churches I know of spend more money building massive additions onto the church than they do on their charity programs.)

All of these things so many evangelicals find it easy to discount, but converting me.... no, no, that is a MUST. They try to talk me into being what they consider a "good person," so that they don't have to be one themselves.

They threaten you with tales of hell, fire, and brimstone; not realizing that none of that exists in the Jewish faith. The Christians invented hell, and it was one of the best marketing strategies any religion ever came up with. I mean, sure, the pagans had Tartarus, but only bad people got sent there. Even good people, if they don't accept Christ as their own personal savior, go to the Christian hell, right? Negative incentives for disbelief, only the Christians and the Muslims play that game. The rest of us just try to be good people, and not cause others too much grief.

Last edited:
all christians are evangelical, or they arent really christians
its part of the great commission

i'm sorry that you are so put off and offended by someone sharing their faith with you
but thats what Jesus told us to do

All Christians aren't evangelical. NYC is something like 68% Catholic and you never have anyone trying to force their religion on you except for the odd Jehovah's witness.

And, frankly, I think religion is personal and while I'm always interested in learning about other beliefs, I don't happen to believe in hell and I don't believe I'm going to hell for not being a Christian.

And, just for the record, I like a lot of what Jesus said. But he never told anyone to be "christian". He wanted to get rid of the parts of the san hedrin's take on judaism that were false. But he lived as a jew and died as a jew.... regardless of whether or not you believe he was resurrected.

And I mean that with absolutely no disrespect to your beliefs. I, however, expect *my* beliefs to be respected as well. And someone trying to "convert" me, without my making such a request or giving any indication that I would ever want such a thing is disrespectful, IMO.

bah.. jews.. and CHRISTIANS..

JUST KIDDING!

While im fairly optimistic of an Obama win I do think it's a little premature to start in with the shit talking just yet. It's still too close and will be too close until eastern electoral collage votes start being counted. If Mccain wins by more than 5 points in the popular vote it's going to be clear that race is still an issue in the US. If Obama wins I hope that my side will behave better than Bushites did in the last pair of elections.

All Christians aren't evangelical. NYC is something like 68% Catholic and you never have anyone trying to force their religion on you except for the odd Jehovah's witness.

And, frankly, I think religion is personal and while I'm always interested in learning about other beliefs, I don't happen to believe in hell and I don't believe I'm going to hell for not being a Christian.

And, just for the record, I like a lot of what Jesus said. But he never told anyone to be "christian". He wanted to get rid of the parts of the san hedrin's take on judaism that were false. But he lived as a jew and died as a jew.... regardless of whether or not you believe he was resurrected.

And I mean that with absolutely no disrespect to your beliefs. I, however, expect *my* beliefs to be respected as well. And someone trying to "convert" me, without my making such a request or giving any indication that I would ever want such a thing is disrespectful, IMO.
then you dont even understand one of the basic precepts of christianity

Forum List

Back