Top 10 Excuses Paperboy Will Make This Time Next Tuesday

I heard about that proposition about banning domestic partnerships. Do you think it'll pass or go down?

I'm not sure honestly. I hope it goes down. I don't think enough people understand that it's not a "gay" issue. We have a lot of senior citizens in this state who are domestic partners for financial reasons and Amendment 2 will be devestating to them.

Those in favor of the amendment 2 only present it as a gay marriage issue which is misleading.

I get a thrill going up my leg knowing that the Paperboy is deep, deep, deep in David's melon.

If Obama wins (and the odds are he will) I will congratulate him and wish him Godspeed 'cause that's the way we do it in the United States.

I've voted Republican all my life, actually. When you look at the total number of votes casted for George W Bush in 2000 and 2004, I can say that I am one of those votes. In 2000, I just plain didn't like Gore. In 2004, I was too afraid to vote for anyone else other than Bush in a time of war. I lambasted the anti-war protestors as anti-americans... how dare they protest a war. How dare they protest the liberation of over 10 million iraqis.

>Snip for space...<

It's time to give someone with radical ideas on how to fix our country the helm, because the safe, tried and tested ideas aren't working. If Obama does well, America will experience the most radical shift to the left we've had in decades. I think we're overdue for that and I think it's time we joined the rest of the world.

David,

Nice to meet you and get to know some of your feelings about this election...

My feelings and voting record are similar to yours; my quest for knowledge about Obama began when I realized that he, at least according to the plan laid out by the money behind both parties, was not supposed to win.

McCain was supposed to be a 'Bob Dole' style sacrifice, falling to a very controllable Hillary. Obama is the first candidate in my lifetime that is on the national stage without prior approval from the money and power that owns both parties.

-Joe

David,

My feelings and voting record are similar to yours; my quest for knowledge about Obama began when I realized that he, at least according to the plan laid out by the money behind both parties, was not supposed to win.

McCain was supposed to be a 'Bob Dole' style sacrifice, falling to a very controllable Hillary. Obama is the first candidate in my lifetime that is on the national stage without prior approval from the money and power that owns both parties.

-Joe

Obama is another political tool whose loyalties lie with those shadowy figures who sit atop the world’s control pyramid.

I get a thrill going up my leg knowing that the Paperboy is deep, deep, deep in David's melon.

If Obama wins (and the odds are he will) I will congratulate him and wish him Godspeed 'cause that's the way we do it in the United States.

I thought you were ignoring me. :cuckoo:

David,

-Joe

This election has been anything but predictable. There is always SOMETHING that's going to surprise you.

I truly hope the most right of the conservatives line up behind their commander in chief once Obama is president. I am extremely fearful of the extreme right wing nutjobs because those people usually tend to have weapons. The secret service is going to have their work cut out for them... I heard Obama's election party is going to have over 1 million people in Chicago.

It was interesting to see Ted Kennedy well enough to fly to Washington the other day to watch the vote.

Obama is another political tool whose loyalties lie with those shadowy figures who sit atop the world’s control pyramid.

I understand your cynicism, but I hope you're wrong, Gigi... And I'll bet that deep down, you do to.

Until he actually crashes my hope, I'm going to hang on.

-Joe

I understand your cynicism, but I hope you're wrong, Gigi... And I'll bet that deep down, you do to.

Until he actually crashes my hope, I'm going to hang on.

-Joe

Problem is...I know I'm not wrong...I swallowed the red pill awhile ago...

You, Mr. Paperboy, are a patriot.

-Joe

David,

-Joe

What about Clinton?

Problem is...I know I'm not wrong...I swallowed the red pill awhile ago...

You don't know anything until Obama is elected. You can assume all you want, but in the end, it's Obama's actions as president that will matter the most.

CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, NWO....he's no one different....they are all the same.

The ties that bind.

Last edited:
You, Mr. Paperboy, are a patriot.

-Joe

Thanks. As I've posted before I like Obama as a personality. He appears to be a good man and loving husband and father. If I had half the ability he had I'd likely be a rich man.

My interests, background and lifestyle are much closer to Obama's then McCain's. That being said I think Obama's economic policies are wrong and will do great harm to the country.

If he wins the election I am certainly willing to be wrong and be pleasantly surprised that his policies cause lowered taxes for everyone, economic expansion and a balanced budget.

CFR, Bilderberg, NWO....he's no one different....they are all the same.

The ties that bind.

Maybe... Maybe they're the tools being used by Obama to wrest a little power away from where it has been for the last 50 years.

I think that the money that has controlled both parties since WWII is concerned about who wins the election for the first time in a long while. That thought makes me smile.

-Joe

Maybe... Maybe they're the tools being used by Obama to wrest a little power away from where it has been for the last 50 years.

I think that the money that has controlled both parties since WWII is concerned about who wins the election for the first time in a long while. That thought makes me smile.

-Joe

Joe, c'mere....let me give you some mouth to mouth and suck that kool-aid you're been drinking, out.

Forum List

Back