Top 10 conservative and liberal States

Actually, what's interesting about those stats is that self styled conservatives have an advantage in all 50 states. The only place liberals outnumber conservatives is in DC itself. Interesting isnt it?

Thanks for turning me on to that site. Some really interesting stuff. Did you know that by region, the south, meaning the center of the Republican Party, had the largest increase in the uninsured? Couldn't ya just die? The people that fight health care are the ones that don't have it.

elsuw4hupuc6ri1kkee-sg.gif

Thanks for turning me on to that site. Some really interesting stuff. Did you know that by region, the south, meaning the center of the Republican Party, had the largest increase in the uninsured? Couldn't ya just die? The people that fight health care are the ones that don't have it.

elsuw4hupuc6ri1kkee-sg.gif

They're famous for voting against their own best interests.

Either that, or they're just plain stupid.

I'm pissed. My home state didnt make it. I may have to move. Either that or elect more conservative Republicans.
How do they define the terms, I wonder.

Just what I figured. There are no conservative and no liberal states. In every state in that chart, more than half of the people had a contrary opinon. I'm suprised at Gallup, one of our oldest and most reputable polling organizations. The have signed in on the premise that America is a political battlefield between conservatives and liberals. The two parties have taken control of the levers of power to the point the legal barriers to a viable third party challenge normally dead before it's born. Now are we to assume that there are only two trains of political thought too?

In my mind, the poll shows exactly the opposite being true.

Just what I figured. There are no conservative and no liberal states. In every state in that chart, more than half of the people had a contrary opinon. I'm suprised at Gallup, one of our oldest and most reputable polling organizations. The have signed in on the premise that America is a political battlefield between conservatives and liberals. The two parties have taken control of the levers of power to the point the legal barriers to a viable third party challenge normally dead before it's born. Now are we to assume that there are only two trains of political thought too?

Among liberals, everything is a consensus because they are made up of gays and blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and feminists and so on. So many groups with very different agendas and interests.

Conservatives are white and Christian with little education. They vote and march in lockstep. Conservatives accuse liberals of doing that, but just looking at the make up of the Democratic party and it's "rainbow coalition", that is obviously false and silly.

Nothing like good ole arrogant leftist elitism proudly on display! :rofl:

Everything that makes the US great is referred to by the right as "leftist elitism". They could do great things to. Tearing down the country is NOT a great thing but it's the only thing Republcians have done for years.

Everything that makes the US great is referred to by the right as "leftist elitism". They could do great things to. Tearing down the country is NOT a great thing but it's the only thing Republcians have done for years.
Right...Condescending to people you don't even know, in telling them that you what's best for them better than they do, is what made America great.

Speaking of people who are just plain stupid.....

Among liberals, everything is a consensus because they are made up of gays and blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and feminists and so on. So many groups with very different agendas and interests.

Conservatives are white and Christian with little education. They vote and march in lockstep. Conservatives accuse liberals of doing that, but just looking at the make up of the Democratic party and it's "rainbow coalition", that is obviously false and silly.

I am neither "conservative" nor "liberal" so here is an outside opinion for you. You both act exactly the same and are so blinded by your beliefs that you don't see it. You both have your talking heads you take orders from. You both have your talking points. You both let your ideology overrule logic and common sense. You're two sides of the same coin which makes this back and forth pissing match so freaking stupid.

Let me ask you, what in that poll leads you to that conclusion. I explained mine whicfh was that over half of the people in each state had a opinioin contray to the conservatives or liberals. BTW, your description of liberals sounds like modern America to me.

I am neither "conservative" nor "liberal" so here is an outside opinion for you. You both act exactly the same and are so blinded by your beliefs that you don't see it. You both have your talking heads you take orders from. You both have your talking points. You both let your ideology overrule logic and common sense. You're two sides of the same coin which makes this back and forth pissing match so freaking stupid.

And as far as political thought is concerned, you are what?

Cant imagine why people who choose not to have insurance are upset when the government tells them they have to buy it or go to jail.

Since when is freedom "Leftist elitism"?

Forum List

Back