Tooth Ache

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
Do you like candy/sweets? What is your favorite candy? No I don’t mean EYE CANDY…I mean the candy filled with sugar and calories. Oh MM…don’t go there…I hear you already. LMAO

I have many but I tend to once in a while eat Good & Plenty while sitting at my desk. I’m not big on Chocolate but a rich chocolate cake I would have to eat a small slice.

Snickers – blah ok if nothing else around

Reese Cup – Yeah I like that and tend to grab that at the checkout counter when crave sweets.

Almond Joy - Sometimes but coconuts are not my favorite.

Heath bar- Is ok

I prefer Cherry, blueberry, pecan pies

I like strawberry cheese cake

I like a banana smoothie

I like key lime pie

My favorite of all sweets is Baklava

So name your favorites.

Skittles, love those. Anytime.

Chocolate, but not chocolate bars, good chocolate - Leonidas, Mavrakos, etc. - sometimes.

Sno cones in the summer.

Lemon Italian ice in the summer.

Ritas in the summer.

Chocolate or butter pecan ice cream sometimes.

Cheesecake sometimes.

Otherwise, I don't have that big of a sweet tooth.

Last edited:
Do you like candy/sweets? What is your favorite candy? No I don’t mean EYE CANDY…I mean the candy filled with sugar and calories. Oh MM…don’t go there…I hear you already. LMAO

I have many but I tend to once in a while eat Good & Plenty while sitting at my desk. I’m not big on Chocolate but a rich chocolate cake I would have to eat a small slice.

Snickers – blah ok if nothing else around

Reese Cup – Yeah I like that and tend to grab that at the checkout counter when crave sweets.

Almond Joy - Sometimes but coconuts are not my favorite.

Heath bar- Is ok

I prefer Cherry, blueberry, pecan pies

I like strawberry cheese cake

I like a banana smoothie

I like key lime pie

My favorite of all sweets is Baklava

So name your favorites.
Shot down before I even began.

Chocolate, chocolate-covered stuff
Homemade ice cream
Pecan pie (you gotta get one of the elderly church ladies to make 'em - they do it old school :thup:)
Peanut butter pie

Strawberry-rhubarb pie.
That's probably my all-time fave.

Also like cheesecake, any kind.

Chocolate, but not chocolate bars, good chocolate - Leonidas, Mavrakos, etc. - sometimes.

Sno cones in the summer.

Ritas in the summer.

Cheesecake sometimes.

Oh I want some Lemon Italian ice right now! Nice choice.

Homemade ice cream
Pecan pie (you gotta get one of the elderly church ladies to make 'em - they do it old school :thup:)
Peanut butter pie
OMG Thank you Eve, I forgot to add to my list of Peanut butter pie. I use to always make that and haven't in years. GUESS I have to bake one now. They are so good!

Sno cones in the summer.

Ritas in the summer.

Cheesecake sometimes.

Oh I want some Lemon Italian ice right now! Nice choice.
LOL. The power of suggestion. Now, I want some, too.

Strawberry-rhubarb pie.
That's probably my all-time fave.

Also like cheesecake, any kind.
I've never had strawberry-rhubarb pie. What does it taste like? Isn't rhubarb like a squash?

Homemade ice cream
Peanut butter pie
OMG Thank you Eve, I forgot to add to my list of Peanut butter pie. I use to always make that and haven't in years. GUESS I have to bake one now. They are so good!

Peanut butter fudge.

Homemade ice cream
Peanut butter pie

Peanut butter fudge.
I like peanut butter stuff but I really don't like to eat PBJ's, go figure.

Rhubarb is more like really crappy celery.
Cept you can make a decent pie out of it.

:eek:

What is wrong with you, man?

Rhubarb crunch - has a crunchy, oatmeal topping - with fresh whipped cream or ice cream ... :eusa_drool:

(I do have the recipe if anyone would like it.)
I do, can you send it to me when you have time?

Homemade ice cream
Peanut butter pie

The local greasy spoon makes one with whipped cream, caramel and peanuts on top. Soooooooo goood. Almost "who needs a man?" good. Sometimes. ;)

I love chocolate. Dark, preferably.

Blueberry, cherry or pumpkin pie, preferably with homemade ice cream.

Cannoli

Chocolate marble cheesecake

And of course a good wet bottom shoo fly pie.

Now I'm hungry.

Homemade ice cream
Peanut butter pie

The local greasy spoon makes one with whipped cream, caramel and peanuts on top. Soooooooo goood. Almost "who needs a man?" good. Sometimes. ;)
lol, mine is made with dream whip, peanut butter, graham cracker crust...yum and rich.

Forum List

Back