took away the red x's and replaced them with blue circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well except me. I'm always wrong...and anyone who threatens me is therefore right.

I had one girl, a new join spamming me with red x's and I did publicly comment on it but not as a complaint. I noticed her doing it to several posters on EVERY SINGLE post so I thought a little public ridicule might slow her down. I certainly hope I wasn't part of the reason they removed it.
I teased her too, it was funny.

she had nothing much to say so she x'ed away. Removing them is silly, I enjoyed the feed back.

Fact is a few who used them heavy handed actually complained when it was returned in kind.

I had one girl, a new join spamming me with red x's and I did publicly comment on it but not as a complaint. I noticed her doing it to several posters on EVERY SINGLE post so I thought a little public ridicule might slow her down. I certainly hope I wasn't part of the reason they removed it.
I bought the red x's, part of being poster of the month....I sold them to the XXX movie production company

:popcorn:Am I reading posters complaining about not being able to be negative and an asshat? I'm sure a few of them are creative enough to still make that work. If not, well we just killed the internets.

:popcorn:Am I reading posters complaining about not being able to be negative and an asshat? I'm sure a few of them are creative enough to still make that work. If not, well we just killed the internets.

They are so nasty and disagreeable you would think they are Germans on vacation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back