took away the red x's and replaced them with blue circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that it was giving in, as much as telling the far righties to act their age.

Now you will have to actually make sense instead of acting immaturely.

:lol:

The only ones seeming to complain about the end of red ex are the far right weenies.

So taunting them, yeah, is fun.

So Jake, you're now openly talking about flaming other posters in the Announcements forum???

Smart, Jake. Really smart. :badgrin:

Taunting is flaming? This is the took away the red x s and replaced them with blue circles Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum thread, my man.

You are making little sense. Try again, I will try to follow.

Redex Man

Attachments

• redexman.jpg
    redexman.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 84
The only ones seeming to complain about the end of red ex are the far right weenies.

So taunting them, yeah, is fun.

the brown recluse sharter said:
So Jake, you're now openly talking about flaming other posters in the Announcements forum???

Smart, Jake. Really smart. :badgrin:

jakestarkey said:
Taunting is flaming? This is the took away the red x s and replaced them with blue circles Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum thread, my man.

You are making little sense. Try again, I will try to follow.

Yeah, holmes:

Taunting is flaming.

I could call you a bunch of other names that are far less friendly and easily make you cry, but no: this is the Announcements forum, and most of us know better than to do that here.

Keep it up, bud.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust keep it up.

Go for it, shart. :lol:

It's simple, son. The red exing got out of hand, as sensible folks knew it would. The admins acted sensibly. If you can't handle it, tough.

Shart was on a redex frenzy. He must be sharting in his diapers now that he can't chase me and others around, redexing them. Poor thing.

The whining was from the far right because they could not turn red ex into the new neg.

Tough on that. Act maturely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back