took away the red x's and replaced them with blue circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a couple of posters that were engaging in red check abuse, and they would never be reprimanded so they just took away everybody's ability to use it.

There were a couple of posters that were engaging in red check abuse, and they would never be reprimanded so they just took away everybody's ability to use it.

I actually think it's better this way. There was a couple real pussies who would use the X or NEGS previously, to just be assholes because they are incapable of having a real debate and too stupid to even consider offering a winning point.

Is the average age around here 14?

Or is this a "special" board where everyone's a winner?

Why not do what I did on my board - get rid of the ratings entirely? People post more when they have no up/down buttons to push.

Why not do what I did on my board - get rid of the ratings entirely? People post more when they have no up/down buttons to push.

You can punish yourself with the cat-o-nine tails I sent you...

What's the point of having 3 positive feedbacks & 0 negative?
Wow, this place is got a serious case of the gheys.

People cried about getting neg repped so the admin got tired and did away with the coolest fun the internet has ever had, and replaced it with a X AND still the pigeons cried, so they did away with that.

Fucking Ghey

How can it be abused? You either agree with a post, or disagree, or have no opinion either way. The red x was for disagreement. What's the abuse of red xing a post you disagree with?

What about abuse of the 'agree' buttons?

I actually think it's better this way. There was a couple real pussies who would use the X or NEGS previously, to just be assholes because they are incapable of having a real debate and too stupid to even consider offering a winning point.

Which in reverse is what's going on with the green checks by the rightwing cult here.

What's the point of having 3 positive feedbacks & 0 negative?
Apparently this is a work in progress. Since the only opinion you can express with these buttons is positive, negative opinions must be expressed in replies. If the goal is to make this a more positive experience, then that's a huge step backwards.

How can it be abused? You either agree with a post, or disagree, or have no opinion either way. The red x was for disagreement. What's the abuse of red xing a post you disagree with?

What about abuse of the 'agree' buttons?
Luckily Pogo would prefer to abuse himself. And Luddly.

I had one girl, a new join spamming me with red x's and I did publicly comment on it but not as a complaint. I noticed her doing it to several posters on EVERY SINGLE post so I thought a little public ridicule might slow her down. I certainly hope I wasn't part of the reason they removed it.

I though one of the purposes of the board was to encourage, freedom of expression. Guess not. Since all reps are positive, why not get rid of the green bar and the rest the rating crap since it's meaningless.

I don't know whether to like something, agree with it, or consider it informative...

If I could click more than one option that'd be swell.

Yurt posted the like 200 red x's he had rec'd from Statist. Rather than reprimand statist, they just got rid of the exes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back