Took alittle longer than i thought, but Dems blame Reps for document forgeries...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Sep 10, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Today on Rush i heard an audio bite from a democrat (the name escapes me now) saying that he believed this to be a ploy by republicans to embarrass the Democrats and the mainstream media. As Rush clearly stated, if this was a ploy by the repbulicans, then the man who thought it up should become RNC chairman today.

How lame do you get? You cant even check a document for its authenticity because your so blinded by hate then you blame your opponents for setting you up. Officially the man claimed Karl Rove was behind it.

Anyone with Rush 24/7? Perhaps you can dig through the whole transcript to find where the audio link is and who said it.

I no longer get mad when dumb things like this are said. IT just digs the hole deeper.

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I can do that for ya Governator in training.LOL give me a minute though

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Here is alink that may contain what you are looking for.www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091004/content/eib_extra.member.print.html

www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091004/content/truth_detector.member.html

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Yea it says i need to be a member. Can you paste the transcript up here?

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152

Little late on this man;) weve been talking about McCauliffe's(sp?) accusations of Rove being behind it all day.

Everythings Karl Rove's fault.

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I knew it was McAulliffe!! :bs1: I tried to find a link on google but wasnt able to. I know Rush had audio of Terry saying it was republicans fault though.

7. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    This is so pitiful. Seems like ever since Kerry brought in the big guns with Carville and crew, the Dems have looked like bigger fools than they already were.

I just watched Hannity and Colmes. They had a guy named Robert Reid(?), not sure about that name, but I've seen him on there before. Hannity and another guest had this guy so flustered he was literally stuttering. He kept trying to say the Republicans were campaigning on hate and blah blah blah. Hannity said, "Give me the Republican equivalent of Howard Dean eluding to the idea that President Bush was behind the 9-11 attack. Give me the Republican equivalent of Al Gore's rant saying President Bush mislead the country. Give me the Republican equivalent of Ted Kennedy saying President Bush led the country into war for political gain."

After spitting and stammering for a few seconds, he finally blurted out, "Look at the Republican convention! It started with the...that...that Democrat!"

8. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I think you mean Robert Reisch who was one of Clinton's cabinet. He gave a dismal performance. He wouldn't let Bennet get a word in.

9. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    This looks like a coordinated effort by Clinton to further throw the KErry campaign into disarray. Think about it. Clinton's guys come on, these new documents which have probably been there for a bit we're given the go ahead despite obvious skepticism by some. CBS hearing that it was from Clinton's people pays no heed to the warnings of forgeries and goes ahead with a Rather 60 minute special. Now that its publically known that they are forgeries, the Kerry camps ability to smear Bush in the coming months is severly weakened. Thus reducing Kerry's chances of victory since smearing was all he had left.

Clinton may be all "helpful" to Kerry on the surface, but this was definitely cold and calculated to eliminate Kerry for good and take Edwards out of the picture for 2008 as well.

10. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    That's the guy. Yeah, he wasn't letting Bennett say much, but I don't think Bennett cared. He seemed to be enjoying the way Reisch was burying himself. I have to say I was laughing pretty hard myself.