too weird

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
being a witch brings many things with it....one is i have what duckie kindly refers to as halluninations...i have spoken of them before they dont bother me ...i think one is my passed familiar so that is reassuring...the others are just vermin little things that like electrical wires...dont ask me why...

so anyways....yesterday my son is away....around 4 pm the phone begins to ring...now you must understand this phone purchased late at night on ebay...it rings with music...i set a song for each friend...hey mr jailer...etc...no music...the phone also flashes a color sequence for friend callers...and of course i got caller id...the phone is flashing the default..and not speaking...o did i mention the phone says the name of the caller then plays the music...but i digresss

i hear my son's voice..two words ...call with a name....i kinda think to myself ...oktay....that is freaky....since i know he is not calling on his cell on a trip like he was on...cells dont pick up and i know the name of who would be calling if there was a true emer. i have gotten those calls before...they call from er nurses...and he is an adult now...so they dont make them now....not adults but call first to treat....

so i am standing there quiet....when my husband, who other than his marriage to me...is a sane man...but after 28 years is also use to things like this...says, "who did evan say to call"

he heard it too....long and short of it...nothing on caller id...etc...son calls later that evening to let me know he is on his way home...from flatlands...(we dont trust yall at all)
i ask him if he had called....he said....no he didnt have service....

i am not creeped out....i know the name he said....for some reason this person is reaching out....i know why he channelled thru my son and i am not happy.....my son must come into his own...on his own and in his time....

are we all confused, yet? so now i am pissed...this person and i deceided to cut ties july 4 of 2007. i have kept to my end of the bargain....i have harden my heart to this person to the point they can no longer communicate with me..without common means...phone, computer....so this person has gone after my son....who is young and does not realize his powers...he is slowly but his is not something you force...he is blessed with compassion....it will grow and develop....

and the fact that he can manifest enough that its audioable to others is alarming...he was not that strong two years ago....so do i attack...or do i wait....

being a witch brings many things with it....one is i have what duckie kindly refers to as halluninations...i have spoken of them before they dont bother me ...i think one is my passed familiar so that is reassuring...the others are just vermin little things that like electrical wires...dont ask me why...

so anyways....yesterday my son is away....around 4 pm the phone begins to ring...now you must understand this phone purchased late at night on ebay...it rings with music...i set a song for each friend...hey mr jailer...etc...no music...the phone also flashes a color sequence for friend callers...and of course i got caller id...the phone is flashing the default..and not speaking...o did i mention the phone says the name of the caller then plays the music...but i digresss

i hear my son's voice..two words ...call with a name....i kinda think to myself ...oktay....that is freaky....since i know he is not calling on his cell on a trip like he was on...cells dont pick up and i know the name of who would be calling if there was a true emer. i have gotten those calls before...they call from er nurses...and he is an adult now...so they dont make them now....not adults but call first to treat....

so i am standing there quiet....when my husband, who other than his marriage to me...is a sane man...but after 28 years is also use to things like this...says, "who did evan say to call"

he heard it too....long and short of it...nothing on caller id...etc...son calls later that evening to let me know he is on his way home...from flatlands...(we dont trust yall at all)

i am not creeped out....i know the name he said....for some reason this person is reaching out....i know why he channelled thru my son and i am not happy.....my son must come into his own...on his own and in his time....

are we all confused, yet? so now i am pissed...this person and i deceided to cut ties july 4 of 2007. i have kept to my end of the bargain....i have harden my heart to this person to the point they can no longer communicate with me..without common means...phone, computer....so this person has gone after my son....who is young and does not realize his powers...he is slowly but his is not something you force...he is blessed with compassion....it will grow and develop....

and the fact that he can manifest enough that its audioable to others is alarming...he was not that strong two years ago....so do i attack...or do i wait....

I suggest you see a doctor.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Very ...

scared.gif

I suggest you see a doctor.

want the total or just why i would always quit seeing them?

Ok lets look at what you have said happened.

You said you KNOW it was not your son calling because the ring tone and the color display were not on, that it was an unknown caller by your settings.

This means, if we are to assume everything is correct, that one of two things happened. Your son stated he did not call. And the evidence supports that. So the only way HE could have called is if he used a pay phone or someone elses phone. And is either lying or has no memory of the call.

OR, it means someone learned your son's voice and learned to mimic it and called you.

I know which of the two are most likely and it does not support or require any MAGIC at all.

I would suggest you inform the police you have a potential stalker. Unless your husband hearing it was part of an hallucination the call happened. And it was NOT your son. The person you were told to call would be the stalker.

You have told us you had some kind of relationship with this person in the past and split on less then amicable terms. If it were me, I would inform the son someone has learned his voice well enough to mimic it on a phone and he should be careful of whom he associates with. Describe this person to him to see if they have had contact with him.

Take this seriously. And even if you are convinced it was some special power, tell the cops, cause it can be just a sicko playing games. Just don't tell them the part about the special powers.

well thanks for that hot cup of paranoia....but you are right.. that is logical esp with someone else hearing it....my son would not lie to me about it....he was on top of a mountain with clients....there was nothing on the caller id...like the call had not happened at all...

omg...pouring another cup of paranoia....i know he was here....i know he was watching me....i had this rambling conversation with diu....about being watched and knowing .....the id dropped outta sight after that....but it would still be hard to imiate a southern accent....fuck me...he has it recorded...of course....

can i have some sugar with my coffee...its beginning to make sense ....for some reason he has recorded my son's voice..

o damn now i am freaking out....someone would go thru this trouble? i know i sound naive but i didnt think he was that bitter but i know he is that smart...he understands computers, communitcations shit etc. you are right ...kiss

Screw it, Stroll

Just turn the crank caller into a newt and get back slaving over your cauldron before it boils over.

You know how boiling witches' brew can leave a stain.

if i do call he will deny it all.....

but he knows the one thing not to fuck with..my son

and i know you wont like this...but the first and only time i "cursed" him....it worked within 5 minutes....he knew it too...but your right he is fucking with my mental status..knowing at best its thin ice

Throw away the phone

Forum List

Back