Too Quiet!

Johnney said:
its always quietest right before the enemy attacks

Interesting, maybe the DU members are all coming to join and stir up things. It would generally be a good time for me.

:D

no1tovote4 said:
It's quiet on the site today. Any theories as to why?

I have a Monday off and need a distraction from my paper? Of course, no help is on the way. :rolleyes:

Said1 said:
I'm multi-tasking! And since I'm the boss, I can take a break when the little masters permit.

Word always permits! That's the whole problem. :teeth:

Said1 said:
Fortunatly, the best $25 I've spent in a long time went for the entire season 2, Sponge Bob Square Pants!

LOL My class asked if I'd like the previous seasons of '24' on DVD. I think I'm going to get a present! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
LOL My class asked if I'd like the previous seasons of '24' on DVD. I think I'm going to get a present! :teeth:

Now that would be a nice gift, better than an apple!

no1tovote4 said:
Now that would be a nice gift, better than an apple!

Oh yes, please! No more apples! I have apple ornaments, paper weights, notecards, stationary, plaques, a pencil sharpener, soap dispenser, coffee cup, etc., etc.

24 rocks! I swear I don't breathe until commercials.

Kathianne said:
Oh yes, please! No more apples! I have apple ornaments, paper weights, notecards, stationary, plaques, a pencil sharpener, soap dispenser, coffee cup, etc., etc.

24 rocks! I swear I don't breathe until commercials.

I wouldn't have let that kid go until he gave up the name of the person that he told when his father was going to be at his house.

Little jerk doesn't even realize that he put his father, sister, and his whole country in danger with that one little misstep.

Forum List

Back