Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
snow2010.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

I am so jealous!

I want a BIG snow, but on a weekday so I don't have to go to school! :eusa_pray:

Pretty Pics Lulu!

That's what some of us refer to as "base" (and a rather skimpy one at that), not too much.

:eusa_shhh: We are at 18 inches and counting. We are suppose to get 3 to 5 today, and 3 to 5 monday. We get tuesday off, and more on wednesday.

That's what some of us refer to as "base" (and a rather skimpy one at that), not too much.

Just imagine how much is at Schweitzer and Silver? :D
Mt Spokane is reported to have some great fresh powder, so I think you are just pissed you are not here at the mountain. :tongue:

Did you take those pictures yourself, Luissa, or are they just stock pictures of a snowbound Spokane?

I took them with my phone.

I have to confess, I'm rather jealous. A heavy snowfall is one of the many joys of visiting my wife's family in America. I also like to smoke a joint of weapons grade weed as thick as my thumb whilst watching the snow fall.

Simple pleasures.

Did you take those pictures yourself, Luissa, or are they just stock pictures of a snowbound Spokane?

I took them with my phone.

I have to confess, I'm rather jealous. A heavy snowfall is one of the many joys of visiting my wife's family in America. I also like to smoke a joint of weapons grade weed as thick as my thumb whilst watching the snow fall.

Simple pleasures.

I have a sack waiting for me, just can't get it because of the snow. :(
My guy is suppose to be bringing it by tonight, thank god!

Mt Spokane is reported to have some great fresh powder, so I think you are just pissed you are not here at the mountain. :tongue:
Yes I am...And that glop that passes for "powder" at Schweitzer is a pale imitation of the Alta/Steamboat poof.

I guess you know what our area looks like huh? :lol:
I'm loving it Luissa.

So, it is 70 and sunny where you live?:razz:

I like looking at it, but I am making my dad drive me to work. :lol:
I work north by Mead High School, I bet they have even more snow.LOL

I guess you know what our area looks like huh? :lol:
I'm loving it Luissa.

So, it is 70 and sunny where you live?:razz:

I like looking at it, but I am making my dad drive me to work. :lol:
I work north by Mead High School, I bet they have even more snow.LOL

Actually, I'm thinking about starting up the snowblower. :lol:

Have fun! :D
The neighbor was out there an hour and half ago, did his whole drive way and sidewalk, and now there is probably two or three inches again. Feel bad for the guy.

Yes I am...And that glop that passes for "powder" at Schweitzer is a pale imitation of the Alta/Steamboat poof.

I lived in Steamboat for a winter. I actually learned how to snowboard by being forced to follow my group through the trees.

Nothing sucks worse than falling in that much powder. It put hair on my chest and I could ride any mountain in the country now.

I miss making fresh tracks down Morningside.

Forum List

Back