too much freedom

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
We clearly have way too much freedom in our country. How can Dean get off saying he hates all of what we Republicans stand for? Does he hate the policies of our President Bush? Does he hate America too? He probably hates our troops. Three years ago, our Vice President Cheney warned "democrats" to watch what they say and do. Mr. Ari Fleischer also told the liberal press that. But the liberals still dare to question authority. Isn't it about time we put a stop to this so-called "dissent," which is nothing more that traitorous, anti-American defiance of our President's wise policies? The traitor liberals just don't get it. If you work hard, you can get what you want. Whining won't get you anything. Anyway, I have mine. I live in a guarded, gated community, and I don't even have to go to Wal-Mart, I have my concierge do that. All of my friends are God-fearing Republicans, and thank God I can stay in our community here and don't have to listen to the the commies outside. I think Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney should do something about the liberals and the traitor reporters. Now the liberals are saying that Mr. Bush's spokesman had an affair with that allegedly phony reporter for Talon News in the White House. They'll stop at nothing to discredit our President. Our Republican Congress
is charging $500,000 per dirty word or breast on the air now, and I think the charge should be $1 million for disrespecting oujr President or his policies!!

bush lover said:
We clearly have way too much freedom in our country. How can Dean get off saying he hates all of what we Republicans stand for? Does he hate the policies of our President Bush? Does he hate America too? He probably hates our troops. Three years ago, our Vice President Cheney warned "democrats" to watch what they say and do. Mr. Ari Fleischer also told the liberal press that. But the liberals still dare to question authority. Isn't it about time we put a stop to this so-called "dissent," which is nothing more that traitorous, anti-American defiance of our President's wise policies? The traitor liberals just don't get it. If you work hard, you can get what you want. Whining won't get you anything. Anyway, I have mine. I live in a guarded, gated community, and I don't even have to go to Wal-Mart, I have my concierge do that. All of my friends are God-fearing Republicans, and thank God I can stay in our community here and don't have to listen to the the commies outside. I think Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney should do something about the liberals and the traitor reporters. Now the liberals are saying that Mr. Bush's spokesman had an affair with that allegedly phony reporter for Talon News in the White House. They'll stop at nothing to discredit our President. Our Republican Congress
is charging $500,000 per dirty word or breast on the air now, and I think the charge should be $1 million for disrespecting oujr President or his policies!!

It's not the dissent that's antiamerican, it's the antiamerican sentiment of the actual contents of their self righteous speeches. The truth is that the succes of america has brought the whole world economy up a peg. liberalism is based on envy and selfishness. Trade, not charity is what develops nations. wal mart has made a new standard of living available to those who couldn't previously afford it. Bush did nothing wrong regarding his national guard duty, depite what Rather's fraudulent documents show. Kerry is not a hero, despite the testimony of himself and the 11 swift vets he bought off.

I smell a DU-esque toady, posting some obviously stereotyped garbage about how Republicans hate freedom and everyone who disagrees with Bush, hoping to get an "I agree" response to take back to his liberal board and tell all his friends.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not the dissent that's antiamerican, it's the antiamerican sentiment of the actual contents of their self righteous speeches. The truth is that the succes of america has brought the whole world economy up a peg. liberalism is based on envy and selfishness. Trade, not charity is what develops nations. wal mart has made a new standard of living available to those who couldn't previously afford it. Bush did nothing wrong regarding his national guard duty, depite what Rather's fraudulent documents show. Kerry is not a hero, despite the testimony of himself and the 11 swift vets he bought off.

PM box! :slap:

Actually, maybe its Wade again. I still stand by my hypothesis that this dude's a lib in disguise, and a rather bad disguise at that.

bush lover said:

What a lunatic. I smell NetCaricature here. You know, the guy who goes and posts what he "thinks" we want to hear, but they "lean" so far left (or right) that they cannot remember what it was like to stand up and therefore have no idea what we might think.

Silly little lunatic, you missed your target here.

:poke:

Forum List

Back