Too many white males will not stand for white males being equal.

Gosh do you think that might be the case because for 200 years whites made up the vast majority of people in this country and those men in the top positions have been in those businesses for decades? Or are have we officially transformed back to 1955?

So when in 50 years there are more Hispanics and women in those top positions it will be because of anti white male bias or demographics? It reminds me of the idiocy I hear coming out of the UK. There are a lot British in positions of power in Britain. Oh the horrors.
Dumb is dumb. Some people will never get it. You will never get it. Sad, no disgusting
You're correct, I will never understand the constant never ending focus on race. At a time in this country when the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it's the only thing the dems can talk about. If the dems ever had to stop whining about race I'm pretty sure the party would dissolve.
Talk to minorities, they feel a little different than you. You are a great example of what is wrong with too many white males.

So, minorities are an Authority on WHite Males, but White Males are not on minorities?

Perhaps the race problem is you.

Gosh do you think that might be the case because for 200 years whites made up the vast majority of people in this country and those men in the top positions have been in those businesses for decades? Or are have we officially transformed back to 1955?

So when in 50 years there are more Hispanics and women in those top positions it will be because of anti white male bias or demographics? It reminds me of the idiocy I hear coming out of the UK. There are a lot British in positions of power in Britain. Oh the horrors.
Dumb is dumb. Some people will never get it. You will never get it. Sad, no disgusting
You're correct, I will never understand the constant never ending focus on race. At a time in this country when the vast majority of people couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it's the only thing the dems can talk about. If the dems ever had to stop whining about race I'm pretty sure the party would dissolve.
Talk to minorities, they feel a little different than you. You are a great example of what is wrong with too many white males.

Your race based political stance is pathetic, flawed as you are also incredibly ignorant of the powers behind the race baiting while totally ignoring the little men behind the curtain pulling the levers. Wallow in your "white guilt" to your heart's content but don't project that bullshit on those that see right through it and scoff at your "identity based politics" bullshit because it doesn't work on those that are "awake". I and others simply know too much to be swayed by obvious stupidity mixed with ignorance and guilt.

Get fitted for your sack cloth so you can sit amongst the ashes....... but count me out.

Too many white males will not stand for white males being equal.
As white male privilege has been lessened over the past decades. There are organization advocating for equal rights for women and all minorities. Laws provide protection to those who have been discriminated against.

White males still have advantages no one else does in our society. But it is not as easy for many white males as it once was. Women and minorities are beating white males out of many jobs through hard work and having good skills.

Many white males cannot stand being beat out by women and minorities so they cry reverse discrimination. Bullshit, you need to work harder white males.

I think males deserve civil rights and a voice. ;) Everyone does....

I don't think we should focus on one group or the other based on gender, religion or race. It should be focused on merit! Merit is the only way to be fair.

I agree. Affirmative action needs to be thrown out the door.

Forum List

Back