Too Many Days

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton has not held a press conference in 235 days.

President Obama will be praised by the press every day until he leaves office in 175 days.

Question: What does it all mean? Answer: The number of days is far too long in both cases.

It is hard to believe that Hillary Clinton talked about immigration at all. I assume she thinks Americans will not hear about it when she talks to Black journalists and Hispanic journalists.

Naturally, she spouted the usual doublespeak:

1. Clinton on Friday scorched GOP rival Donald Trump for appealing to the “ugliest” elements of U.S. society.

All of the ugly elements in this country originated with the Democrat party, and, specifically, people like her.

Incidentally, how many questions is several and what were they?

Clinton delivered remarks and then took several questions . . .​

You can be ceratin not one question was asked about her problems with the truth when she:

. . . tried to recast an explanation about her emails that incorrectly made it seemed the FBI Director said her statements about her State Department emails were truthful.​

This next talking point had me gasping for air:

2. She discussed Trump, how she will make comprehensive immigration reform a priority, . . .

2 a. Clinton said she hoped the election “will send a clear message to our Republican friends” to “quit standing in the way of reform.”

Hillary Clinton is the last person in the world who should promise reform for the good of the country:

I truly believe that all of those lawyers make laws so they can reform them. That would explain why reform is one of Congress’ favorite words as well as one of the scariest words in the dictionary. If I was reforming a thesaurus the word reform would be a synonym for incremental.

XXXXX

If I was reforming a thesaurus the word reform would be an antonym for improve.

XXXXX

And let us not forget reforming immigration. Amnesty for illegal aliens is reform to Democrats. Open-borders is reform to the United Nations. No borders ——— forever —— will reform open-borders.

A New Synonym For Incremental

Clinton screwed up big time with the final one. ANTI-ILLEGAL-IMMIGRANT is Trump’s strong suit.

3. As for Trump, “We have a Republican nominee who has been virulently anti-immigrant.

Chicago News
08/05/2016, 01:40 pm
Clinton says Trump appeals to ‘ugliest impulses of our society’
Lynn Sweet

Clinton says Trump appeals to 'ugliest impulses of our society'

A reporter from ESPN asked Clinton to recall the “most meaningful conversation” that she has had “with an African American friend” . . .​

Clinton Asked About Most Meaningful Conversation She’s Had With Black Friend
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 5, 2016 2:07 pm

Clinton Asked About Most Meaningful Conversation She’s Had With Black Friend

Hillary Clinton’s answer to the question is a classic limousine liberal tap dance. Her meaningful conversations with African Americans depends upon how they vote. Truth be told, Hillary & Company think black men will always vote for white pussy so long as they are careful not to offend black women.

Hillary Clinton has not held a press conference in 235 days.

President Obama will be praised by the press every day until he leaves office in 175 days.

Question: What does it all mean? Answer: The number of days is far too long in both cases.
It means we are brainwashed.

Forum List

Back