Too Late to Shake that Etch A Sketch

Romney told The Wall Street Journal that he won’t indulge those who want him to “lie down and let it all out”; he won’t be personalized “like I’m a piece of meat”; he won’t do a version of “This Is Your Life”; and he won’t “take everybody to my childhood home and say, ‘Here’s where I rode my bicycle.’ ”

Even if he wanted to, Mitt couldn’t reveal himself. He has recast his positions so many times, he doesn’t seem to know who he is.

He presents himself as a uniter who disdains negative campaigning, and then in the next breath, in his home state of Michigan on Friday, he makes a cheesy birther crack about the president — a bat’s squeak calling to the basest emotions — especially bizarre given that his own father was born out of the country, in Mexico, with a questionable right to run for president. Being a merchant of doubt, spreading canards under the guise of humor, is a nasty business.

Romney seems to be forever on a journey out of vagueness, an endless search for identityl.

LINK

Precisely why I don't trust him. No telling what he will do if he becomes president.

That sounds exactly like Obama's campaign four long long years ago. Romney was a successful businessman (which the left hates) and he became the governor of Mass. What did Barry Hussein ever accomplish? Democrats managed to shake that Hussein etch-a-sketch until it turned upside down.

You're a fegging moron dupe.

A) YES THEY ARE.

B)He didn't try to pass a tax hike while he was filibusterproof, DUPE.(Before 2/2010, after 7/7/2009...ANOTHER PUB lie repeated a million times- Dems in control less than 6 months- 24 DAYS in session ASSHOLE DUPE LOL. Never has asked for a tax rise on the rich until 2013, it's a dumb idea in a PUB ECONOMIC MELTDOWN, jackass dupe.And he will get it.

c) BULLSHYTTE- had to get a vote to close gitmo

D) Fast and Furious is total BS. The head of the ATF in AZ said Holder AND Booosh were never told about it. Another great incompetent Boooosh era legacy. Change the channel tool. Your bumper sticker BS is pure Pubcrappe.

NO Dem lies yet. Just more Pub ones as always. Dumbazz. LOL

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/guantanamo-bay-open-promises/story?id=16698768#.UDwzc2t5mK0

Notice where Obama signed an executive order to close Gitmo, and yet it is still open?

Posting a bill 5 days before the President signs the bill.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...five-days-of-public-comment-before-signing-b/

In 2011 the tax cuts were set to automatically repeal, yet Obama brokered a deal to extend them. That means that Congress had to pass a bill to extend them and Obama could veto the bill. He didn't. He negotiated a bill with Congress to extend them until 2013. Again you have lied! And you just keep playing stupid, or maybe it is no act.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/02/most-transparent-administration-in-histo

In the article it brings out that this administration is making it tougher to get information out. So much for your transparency BS?

So again four lies and more proof you are full of shit.

Romney told The Wall Street Journal that he won’t indulge those who want him to “lie down and let it all out”; he won’t be personalized “like I’m a piece of meat”; he won’t do a version of “This Is Your Life”; and he won’t “take everybody to my childhood home and say, ‘Here’s where I rode my bicycle.’ ”

Even if he wanted to, Mitt couldn’t reveal himself. He has recast his positions so many times, he doesn’t seem to know who he is.

He presents himself as a uniter who disdains negative campaigning, and then in the next breath, in his home state of Michigan on Friday, he makes a cheesy birther crack about the president — a bat’s squeak calling to the basest emotions — especially bizarre given that his own father was born out of the country, in Mexico, with a questionable right to run for president. Being a merchant of doubt, spreading canards under the guise of humor, is a nasty business.

Romney seems to be forever on a journey out of vagueness, an endless search for identityl.

LINK

Precisely why I don't trust him. No telling what he will do if he becomes president.

Is there a reason you spam this board with all these threads and don't stay around to take the beating you deserve afterwards ?

STFU

A) YES THEY ARE.

B)He didn't try to pass a tax hike while he was filibusterproof, DUPE.(Before 2/2010, after 7/7/2009...ANOTHER PUB lie repeated a million times- Dems in control less than 6 months- 24 DAYS in session ASSHOLE DUPE LOL. Never has asked for a tax rise on the rich until 2013, it's a dumb idea in a PUB ECONOMIC MELTDOWN, jackass dupe.And he will get it.

D) Fast and Furious is total BS. The head of the ATF in AZ said Holder AND Booosh were never told about it. Another great incompetent Boooosh era legacy. Change the channel tool. Your bumper sticker BS is pure Pubcrappe.

You had a list of them right above this thread.

You've got your head stuck so far up your ass, you look out your bellybutton.

Obama will go down in history as the worst president to date. Jimmy Carter must be ecstatic.

Our debt will reach 20 trillion under "the bam"....he must want to set a record. Does he even know his job.....if so, why isn't he doing it.

DNC...abortion B.S. Never mind the f**king economy.

LINK

Is there a reason you spam this board with all these threads and don't stay around to take the beating you deserve afterwards ?

STFU

CoF has nothing but spam as an offense, they can't respond because she doesn't get the talking points from the Dems, intime.

ONE Dem lie dupes. Not promises he couldn't keep, not total Pubcrappe.

Example: "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare" TOTAL BULLSHYTTE "Dems had total control of congress for 2 years" LOL (and 200 filbusters...)- sig pp3. Pubs NEVER STOP LYING.

A) YES THEY ARE.

You had a list of them right above this thread.

You've got your head stuck so far up your ass, you look out your bellybutton.

Obama will go down in history as the worst president to date. Jimmy Carter must be ecstatic.

Our debt will reach 20 trillion under "the bam"....he must want to set a record. Does he even know his job.....if so, why isn't he doing it.

DNC...abortion B.S. Never mind the f**king economy.

Nobody will go down as the worst president in history as long as shrub is a living memory. Maybe a hundred years in the future somebody worse will come along. But not now, and certainly not Obama.

LINK

For crying out loud capitalize your P on President. It's a dead give away. Come on. You can do it. President must be with a P.

Psst though don't you think it's a tad over the top "journey out of vagueness"? Now I love it, but trust me that boat won't float but I do love it.

Wait till Traveller gets home tonight and I tell him the Aussie crew is back in town. I love you guys.

boooomp!

ONE Dem lie dupes. Not promises he couldn't keep, not total Pubcrappe...

Can't address the lies? Making a promise you know you can't keep, is a lie. Breaking a promise with no intention of keeping it, is a lie.

Closing Gitmo was an executive order that Obama never kept.

The tax cuts could have expired in 2011, Congress would have to vote bill to extend them and Obama could veto it. No action at all, they would expire. Obama had no intention of letting them expire, he saw it as a political game that he is using now.

Transparency is Obama's failure, it was just words in a campaign and didn't have any intention of doing.

The bill on the Internet for review for 5 days before the President signs it? Biggest lie, because it would be the easiest to implement,

Make excuses, bottom line, they are all very controllable for Obama and he failed all for.

He never intended to keep the promises, he lied.

Forum List

Back