Too Good!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Thought of tacking onto political races, but fear this could hijack it. Some of you might want to add or spin onto other speeches!

http://vodkapundit.com/archives/006280.php

SAT Politics: Finish This Sentence...
Posted by Will Collier · 27 July 2004
Jimmy Carter accusing an Administration of incompetence in foreign policy is like...

(a) ... John Kerry saying somebody looks dorky in their pictures.

(b) ... Bill Clinton pontificating about marital fidelity.

(c) ... John "40% contingency fee" Edwards griping about executive pay.

(d) ... Ted Kennedy hosting a double-header fundraiser for MADD and free swimming lessons for the overprivileged.

(Feel free to add your own in the comments.)

:shocked: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

lilcountriegal said:
.... like Monica Lewinsky saying Bill Clinton is a tough act to swallow....

You know what Bill said the first time they showed him a pic of Monica and asked him if he had ever seen this woman?

"I may have cum across that face once or twice".

Ted Kennedy calling Kerry's military related votes, 'Water under the bridge!'

....George Bush teaching proper english.

....Dick Cheney discussing proper interpersonal relations.

....John Ashcroft admiring Greek sculpture.

TheOne said:
....George Bush teaching proper english.

....Dick Cheney discussing proper interpersonal relations.

....John Ashcroft admiring Greek sculpture.

Two out of 3 not bad. Cheney seems to get along fine with his family, even his gay daughter.

Yeah but he told a US Senator to "F$#k Off" on the Senate floor and then, rather than apologize, said he felt better afterwards. This is a great example for one of our nation's leaders to give to the American public, especially the children.

TheOne said:
Yeah but he told a US Senator to "F$#k Off" on the Senate floor and then, rather than apologize, said he felt better afterwards. This is a great example for one of our nation's leaders to give to the American public, especially the children.

Well I would have preferred more civil, but following Bubba, was at least honest, dontcha think?

TheOne said:
A tad off topic, but that being said, it has not been in print and how would the children know unless the parents told them about it?

TheOne said:

I thought cheney was genuine in his comment. The guy just bad mouthed him and the president with the same old "He lied" drivel. Then the next day is all buddy buddy with the VP even having the gall to ask for a picture. I'd have told him to fuck off too.

insein said:
I thought cheney was genuine in his comment. The guy just bad mouthed him and the president with the same old "He lied" drivel. Then the next day is all buddy buddy with the VP even having the gall to ask for a picture. I'd have told him to fuck off too.

So, it's OK unless you're a Democrat's wife?

Forum List

Back