Too Funny- Gallup Poll- Papa Obama behind Generic Republican

That is really funny

The only problem is that Obama beats the shit out of any Republican with a name

Yep check it out once the republican has a face.

Easy to root for a mythilogical candidate whom everyone can agree with their unstated /nonexistant positions on the issues.

That is really funny

Yep check it out once the republican has a face.

Easy to root for a mythilogical candidate whom everyone can agree with their unstated /nonexistant positions on the issues.

Actually according to Several Polls not Romney beats Obama.

So, Rightwinger is wrong on that assertion.

Just wait till the republican candidate has a face.
And has actual positions and a past action history, not like now where everyone who dislikes Obama thinks the candidates positions will mirror their own.

it is a hopey changey group supporting the current ghost right wing candidate.

Redux of anybody but a Bush-like candidate. It seems almost laughable that Obama kept most Bush programs and projects. Then added some real losers to the mix. Yep, anybody but Obama.

Redux of anybody but a Bush-like candidate. It seems almost laughable that Obama kept most Bush programs and projects. Then added some real losers to the mix. Yep, anybody but Obama.

Yep a third Bush term but McCain would have been very little different.
And had he won it would have guaranteed massive wins for the dems in 2012 since the right could not have blamed the lingering recession on Obama.
Obama winning gave the right a second, err 4th chance.

Last edited:

Yep a third Bush term but McCain would have been very little different.

I'm thinking McCain might have been WORSE. I didn't vote for either one, but I did vote.

Last edited:
what? one rightwingnut's troll thread on this subject dies so another one pops up?

:cuckoo:

They just love mythical candidates.

Hmm

what would you call the whole Obama prior campaign- non mythical :eusa_eh:

Please, it was his whole lack of experience and the MSM unwillingness to fully
vet him that allowed people to put their own wishes and dreams into him

Whatever happened to talk about Obama "lowering the seas"

--------------------------

But, I agree
The left has nothing to worry about
:eusa_angel:

Talk about Obama lowering the seas?

Yiou must be watching Fox or sumpthin?

Nope, just watching Obama all through the campaign and since. Surely you didn't miss his line June 3, 2008, when he accepted his party's nomination:

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Modesty isn't his strong suit. :)

Nope, just watching Obama all through the campaign and since. Surely you didn't miss his line June 3, 2008, when he accepted his party's nomination:

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

You must have gotten that from Fox news or something
:lol:

Ahh so you must think I like obama since I do not like the republicans?

Wrong in your binary thinking yet again.
I do not like Obama or any national politician I can think of.

And how could modesty be the strong suite of anyone with enough ego to even want to be president?

Last edited:

No, it's in my personal archives. I am a long LONG time dedicated media watcher, and I don't miss many memorable sound bites. :)

No, it's in my personal archives. I am a long LONG time dedicated media watcher, and I don't miss many memorable sound bites. :)

so you have all the good Bush ones as well?

Hope You know
I was teasing because of the last poster's statement and video I posted right after

That is really funny

Give it time... 8 points in one month- the momentum is not on his side

At this point, people know they don't want to vote for him if they have to

Like I said, this would be a good time for a Democratic challenger

Yet he's raised more money than all GOP candidates combined. Yeah..."they don't want to vote for him"....

Silly comment.

Forum List

Back