Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Tell me you wear a t-shirt describing the hetero sex acts (which include anal and oral sex, btw)

No I don't wear at-Tshirt "describing" sex acts, it isn't about describing, it's about declaring...but first, a word about heterosexuals and anal sex... most hetero women hate anal sex, it hurts, and makes them feel like shit, empty and objectified...ask a couple of thousand...and for you hetero guys out there chasing the old lady around the bedroom with a greased-up Johnson, grow up...anal sex is a gratuitous and self indulgent act of domination and submission...it's not an act of love...now...my last word on this whole 20 year long tantrum that Gay people have been throwing--with a good bit of success--

The central lessons of potty training are:
  • We don't play in feces

Anal Sex doesn't equal scat fetish

and scat fetishes haven't been exclusive to homosexuals either.

Coprophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The popular feeling among Gays is that they will be happy if the get full societal affirmation. They wanted to be excepted and live in peace...they got that, still not happy,... and Gays won't be happy after gaining affirmation because their problem isn't that they aren't affirmed--the problem is, that at the end of every day, they go home and have a penis shoved up their rectum...and that, and the drives that cause them to partake, is a prescription for unhappiness...

So no gays actually like doing that? Do you have any evidence for that?

On another note how many more people are there going to be here who pretend that only gays have anal sex?

Oriental depictions of hetero anal sex date to 600 BC.
Never done it but if folks like it who cares?

On another note how many more people are there going to be here who pretend that only gays have anal sex?

And pretend that Lesbians do.

To be fair, I've know a lesbian or two that liked that sort of thing...I just don't happen to be one of them.

Funny though that all the straight guys I've know well enough to have discussions about this sort of thing have wanted their spouses or female partners to do it. I've even had discussions with straight women about it. I suggest that they tell their partners that they will allow it if they get to reciprocate. ;)

Most heterosexuals don't have anal sex and its seen as taboo, not as making love and showing affection. Almost all gay men have male to male penetrative anal sex and they call it love making, thats sick. Gay people aren't hard wired or have a predisposition to have anal sex, that says something.

Most heterosexuals don't have anal sex and its seen as taboo, not as making love and showing affection. Almost all gay men have male to male penetrative anal sex and they call it love making, thats sick. Gay people aren't hard wired or have a predisposition to have anal sex, that says something.

Thanks. Receiving information from someone that has a lot of experience in the subject is appreciated.

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Tell me you wear a t-shirt describing the hetero sex acts (which include anal and oral sex, btw)

No I don't wear at-Tshirt "describing" sex acts, it isn't about describing, it's about declaring...but first, a word about heterosexuals and anal sex... most hetero women hate anal sex, it hurts, and makes them feel like shit, empty and objectified...ask a couple of thousand...and for you hetero guys out there chasing the old lady around the bedroom with a greased-up Johnson, grow up...anal sex is a gratuitous and self indulgent act of domination and submission...it's not an act of love...now...my last word on this whole 20 year long tantrum that Gay people have been throwing--with a good bit of success--

• We don't play in feces
We tell Mommy and Daddy when we have to go potty, we sit on the potty, put poop in the potty, wipe our bottom, pull up our pants, flush, and wash our hands...we must go potty in exactly that order, and we get affirmation. If we screw up, we lose some, or all, of the potential affirmation--maybe we get everything right, but forget to flush, we get a little less affirmation...but if we get the WHOLE thing right, we get PRAISE!!! Yayy!!...

After potty training, we SHOULD no longer expect unconditional affirmation...that's not to be confused with unconditional love--affirmation and love are not the same thing....this whole tantrum is about rejecting the central lessons of potty training..."WE WANT TO PLAY IN POOP...AND WE WANT AFFIRMATION FOR OUR ACTS...AND WE WILL HARASS THE HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL WE GET AFFIRMATION."..

The popular feeling among Gays is that they will be happy if the get full societal affirmation. They wanted to be excepted and live in peace...they got that, still not happy,... and Gays won't be happy after gaining affirmation because their problem isn't that they aren't affirmed--the problem is, that at the end of every day, they go home and have a penis shoved up their rectum...and that, and the drives that cause them to partake, is a prescription for unhappiness...

If I hated you, I would tell you to spend your life in this way. I don't hate you. That is why I have to stand up and say in a loud and clear voice, "This tantrum must stop. And you should try NOT poking penises and having penises poked, up your rectum...just say NO! to having a pecker up your butt for a year or so and see if you aren't happier..."

Zenpen

Have you any idea how many homosexuals have committed suicide beacuse they have to suppress their sexuality to themselves, in order to hide it from everyone else to avoid rejection and disapproval? Have you ever had to suppress your own sexuality to hide from others in order to avoid disapproval and rejection? If you haven't, could you possibly imagine how that might feel? Pardon me, but you read WAY too much Freud, and are reading into far to much in accounting for the reasons people have anal sex. In case you don't know, male's posses a prostate, which can cause an orgasm when rubbed correctly. Therefore, anal sex between homosexual men has nothing to do with anything other that the fact that it feels good. Your'e response is so utterly obnacious it's hard to read. Don't analyze anal sex from a developmental standpoint. That is not where our sexuality is derived. It is deeper than anything developmental. The drive to procreate, is the fundamental motivation of every species since ameba. If you think that we have ANY control over who we are attracted to, male or female, then you are seriously wrong. Being gay is a statistical outcome in the game of genetics, like everything else we are given at birth. Evidence? Animals are gay. How the fuck can animals be gay if it is some choice or if is because we weren't satisisfied when we were pooping as a youngster? Give me a break. You're theories are PATHETIC and fucking stupid.

Freud is very outdated. Much more developed and recent theories of sexuality, neurosis, and development have since been formulated in the 100 years since Freud lived. Did you JUST take psych 101, and now think you can make sense of the world?

Finally, if you are a gay male, where else are you supposed to stick it?

Last edited:

Zenpen

• We don't play in feces
We tell Mommy and Daddy when we have to go potty, we sit on the potty, put poop in the potty, wipe our bottom, pull up our pants, flush, and wash our hands...we must go potty in exactly that order, and we get affirmation. If we screw up, we lose some, or all, of the potential affirmation--maybe we get everything right, but forget to flush, we get a little less affirmation...but if we get the WHOLE thing right, we get PRAISE!!! Yayy!!...

After potty training, we SHOULD no longer expect unconditional affirmation...that's not to be confused with unconditional love--affirmation and love are not the same thing....this whole tantrum is about rejecting the central lessons of potty training..."WE WANT TO PLAY IN POOP...AND WE WANT AFFIRMATION FOR OUR ACTS...AND WE WILL HARASS THE HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL WE GET AFFIRMATION."..

If I hated you, I would tell you to spend your life in this way. I don't hate you. That is why I have to stand up and say in a loud and clear voice, "This tantrum must stop. And you should try NOT poking penises and having penises poked, up your rectum...just say NO! to having a pecker up your butt for a year or so and see if you aren't happier..."

Zenpen
SO YOU CAN LOOK AT SOMEONE AND SAY " putting my penis in a vagina is a healthy and wholesome act when in love." why dont you tell that to your mother? thats just as inappropriate to put on a t-shirt as the gay matter of things. and that on your part was stupid, why put ANYTHING like that on a t-shirt? you dont walk around with the the way to have sex heterosexually on your clothing. and i know people that love anal sex, youve tested all these "percentages" and" feelings" i trust seeing as how your going around spouting all this BS. you really are just prejudiced and yes YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC.

>

Some people in my party (Republican) need to come to grips with the fact that it's the economy, jobs and runaway deficit spending stupid.

When social authoritarians want to make social issues the primary focus they end up losing younger voters.

>>>>

True enough...except it's under the auspice of "social issues" that the progressives seek to undermine freedom and establish a tyrannical new world order. So that brings the fight to that field. Unfortunate, but that's where they've drawn the line.

• We don't play in feces

Zenpen

Have you any idea how many homosexuals have committed suicide beacuse they have to suppress their sexuality to themselves, in order to hide it from everyone else to avoid rejection and disapproval? Have you ever had to suppress your own sexuality to hide from others in order to avoid disapproval and rejection? If you haven't, could you possibly imagine how that might feel? Pardon me, but you read WAY too much Freud, and are reading into far to much in accounting for the reasons people have anal sex. In case you don't know, male's posses a prostate, which can cause an orgasm when rubbed correctly. Therefore, anal sex between homosexual men has nothing to do with anything other that the fact that it feels good. Your'e response is so utterly obnacious it's hard to read. Don't analyze anal sex from a developmental standpoint. That is not where our sexuality is derived. It is deeper than anything developmental. The drive to procreate, is the fundamental motivation of every species since ameba. If you think that we have ANY control over who we are attracted to, male or female, then you are seriously wrong. Being gay is a statistical outcome in the game of genetics, like everything else we are given at birth. Evidence? Animals are gay. How the fuck can animals be gay if it is some choice or if is because we weren't satisisfied when we were pooping as a youngster? Give me a break. You're theories are PATHETIC and fucking stupid.

Freud is very outdated. Much more developed and recent theories of sexuality, neurosis, and development have since been formulated in the 100 years since Freud lived. Did you JUST take psych 101, and now think you can make sense of the world?

Finally, if you are a gay male, where else are you supposed to stick it?

People commit suicide because they're mentally ill. Are you saying that homosexuality is a symptom of mental illness???

Forum List

Back