Too Crazy To Hold A Job

What Democrats have brought us.

About half of millennials and 75 percent of Gen Zers have quit their jobs for mental health reasons, according to a new study conducted by Mind Shares Partners, SAP and Quatrics. It was published in Harvard Business Review.

Young people are quitting their jobs in droves. Here's why

It's an epidemic of cult mania, not mental health. Call it a cascade effect. This is wholly the result of the combination of "everybody wins" culture, lack of work ethic, social media addiction, adult video game addiction, electronic only dating/romance, and a sweeping fear of being a responsible adult. How can one of these delicate flower petals hold a job outside of their safe spaces? It's all just another excuse—another way out of life in general.

About half of millennials and 75 percent of Gen Zers have quit their jobs for mental health reasons, according to a new study conducted by Mind Shares Partners, SAP and Quatrics. It was published in Harvard Business Review.

THEY MAKE ME ARRIVE AT A SPECIFIC TIME, I CANT TAKE IT!

The Millennials seem to be looking for a free ride. They also don't like the idea of being asked to repay the money they borrowed to go to school. They don't want to pay for their own medical care either.

With these young people, because of years of liberal indoctrination think life should be a Free Ride.

They must free up more time to do Master Soros' bidding.
That made absolutely no sense. The idea is people holding jobs want mental health to be discussed instead of swept under the rug or having hardasses at work telling them to stfu.

The Millennials seem to be looking for a free ride. They also don't like the idea of being asked to repay the money they borrowed to go to school. They don't want to pay for their own medical care either.

With these young people, because of years of liberal indoctrination think life should be a Free Ride.

A free ride like the rich get? Yeah those disillusioned workers..

Where did you get the absurd idea that the rich get a "free ride"?

CEO's of major corporation spend a lot of long days working. Other rich people work crazy hours , they never know when they are going to be needed. President Trump, example given, is tweeting at the crack of dawn, communicating to his constituents, the American public. And Trump will be up until midnight or later tonight giving a huge, important speech to the people.

That made absolutely no sense. The idea is people holding jobs want mental health to be discussed instead of swept under the rug or having hardasses at work telling them to stfu.

Sorry your boss isn't your mommy. He is your boss.

Sorry but abuse by bosses in the workplace is a dying motiff..

Where did you get the absurd idea that the rich get a "free ride"?

CEO's of major corporation spend a lot of long days working. Other rich people work crazy hours , they never know when they are going to be needed. President Trump, example given, is tweeting at the crack of dawn, communicating to his constituents, the American public. And Trump will be up until midnight or later tonight giving a huge, important speech to the people.

You brought up CEO's not I.Poor poor CEO's. Did you cry for me when I was one?

I have oppositional defiance disorder so you still have to pay me not to do what you tell me to do will never fly in the workplace. It isn't "abuse". It is a cold-hard fact. Workers are hired to work. If they cannot get their shit together for long enough to work a shift, then they must go.

I have oppositional defiance disorder so you still have to pay me not to do what you tell me to do will never fly in the workplace. It isn't "abuse". It is a cold-hard fact. Workers are hired to work. If they cannot get their shit together for long enough to work a shift, then they must go.
It never worked in my theater of operation when squeezed...Yet there is no reason not to discuss mental problems with employees, they are not machines, robots or cyborgs. Many places of employment do not care yet there are some that do. The stigmas of mental problems via ignorance can cause fatal consequences at a workplace.

.Yet there is no reason not to discuss mental problems with employees, they are not machines, robots or cyborgs. Many places of employment do not care yet there are some that do. The stigmas of mental problems via ignorance can cause fatal consequences at a workplace.

Many employees might object and that might be a good reason not to.

I've seen situations where a boss asked an employee if there was something wrong with them, if they were a "mental retard or something" and the employee really got belligerent about it.

It never worked in my theater of operation when squeezed...Yet there is no reason not to discuss mental problems with employees, they are not machines, robots or cyborgs. Many places of employment do not care yet there are some that do. The stigmas of mental problems via ignorance can cause fatal consequences at a workplace.

Not firing mentally ill people can have fatal consequences too.

It's an epidemic of cult mania, not mental health. Call it a cascade effect. This is wholly the result of the combination of "everybody wins" culture, lack of work ethic, social media addiction, adult video game addiction, electronic only dating/romance, and a sweeping fear of being a responsible adult. How can one of these delicate flower petals hold a job outside of their safe spaces? It's all just another excuse—another way out of life in general.

Well that 40 + hours a week cuts into xbox time . Elizabeth Warren is adding free xboxes for all illegal aliens to her campaign slogan

Forum List

Back