Too close to home

Your LEFTIST policies created all these school killings....and now you want to what???
God Damned Imbeciles!!

Here are my suggestions.
1. Ban semi-automatic weapons and 30 round gun clips.
2. People with existing semi-automatics & ammo be required to keep them in a locked secure gun case, and required to maintain an insurance liability policy on that weapon in order to keep them.
3. Parents of children & teenagers are required to keep all of their guns & ammo in locked secure gun safes, inaccessible at all times to their kids.
4. No private sales. If someone wants to sell their gun, it has to be dropped off at a licensed gun dealer for resale so a background check can be done.
5. Background checks including extended mental health checks before any purchase of a gun is made.
6. Straw buyers of guns, those who buy guns for others, be under the same prosecutable standards as those that pull the trigger.
7. Those that are on a no fly list, or FBI terrorist watch list not be able to purchase any guns or ammo..

Ya know....Leftists already accomplished all this......IN VENEZUELA.

How's that working out for Venezuela?
(It takes a special kind of Imbecile to see this and still push for more gun controls)

images

images

images

Yet the Constitution has been amended before. Perhaps you mean that's how the gun nuts see it.

Then change it, quit bitchin, and bellyachin and change it. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
This latest mass shooting was in my neck of the woods.

What's got to happen before guns for all gets shitcanned? These parents should sue the government for not protecting kids that are required by law to attend school.

CPS should remove your children due to your inability to protect them. Not the governments job to baby sit people’s kids. Grow the fuck up.

To actually harness that power, you'd have to organize it. Think you're gonna organize 100 million people? 10 million? 1 million? Probably not, huh? How about 100,000? Very unlikely in the heat of the inevitable mass panic and confusion that would surely ensue were the government to take military action against the American people. Okay, so maybe 10,000? Okay, maybe you could actually get 10,000 people to form a coherent fighting force.

Oh yeah, right; 10,000 people ain't jack shit. And chances are you couldn't even manage that. It's hard enough trying to get a few hundred organized over something stupid and (relatively) risk free like a company party. Meanwhile, the military is already highly organized, well-trained, and armed with the best weapons and technology. They would win before the American people even knew what the hell was happening. The best you could hope for is some kind of war of attrition, and then it would be less about guns and more about the spirit, the soul, and the will to win at any cost.

The 2nd amendment is not going to help you "fight the government". Please get that through your thick heads.
Dude, you are wasting your time. I know the history. I know the intent. That's all that matters.

Okay. Keep telling yourself that, lol. Meanwhile, people with brains will remain fully aware that having a gun won't do shit for you should the government come calling. Maybe you'll be able to stop a burglar or scare off a bear, though.

So remind us how long has the US military been fighting against sheep herders in Afghanistan?

Fighting them and killing them for decades with minimal casualties (on their side).

Oh, and they wouldn't have to drag their equipment halfway across the world to fight in the U.S. Plus, Americans just don't have the complete lack of respect for human life that the Taliban have. A few drone strikes and they'd fall in line before the first week is out. You'd have some lunatics fighting the good fight years later, but they'd be no better off than the Taliban; hiding in the dark, waiting for a day that will never come.
You’re a fool, US military would never turn against its own citizens. They are overwhelmingly pro second amendment along with police and fire. Anyway to this point the United States a serval times the size of Afghanistan, they have many times the firearms than Afghanistan... even logistically it’s not gonna happen.
You do realize that the US military never votes like you progressive pussies? LOL

Yes, you fucking idiot. I already said that. Kindly fuck yourself, thanks.

This latest mass shooting was in my neck of the woods.

What's got to happen before guns for all gets shitcanned? These parents should sue the government for not protecting kids that are required by law to attend school.
well since all the guns are never going to get shitcanned, you killed any real possibility of discussion and or change because your goals are just to unrealistic.

took awhile to dig into this hole. gonna take a lot of honesty, not laws, to get back out.

Dude, you are wasting your time. I know the history. I know the intent. That's all that matters.

Okay. Keep telling yourself that, lol. Meanwhile, people with brains will remain fully aware that having a gun won't do shit for you should the government come calling. Maybe you'll be able to stop a burglar or scare off a bear, though.

So remind us how long has the US military been fighting against sheep herders in Afghanistan?

Fighting them and killing them for decades with minimal casualties (on their side).

Oh, and they wouldn't have to drag their equipment halfway across the world to fight in the U.S. Plus, Americans just don't have the complete lack of respect for human life that the Taliban have. A few drone strikes and they'd fall in line before the first week is out. You'd have some lunatics fighting the good fight years later, but they'd be no better off than the Taliban; hiding in the dark, waiting for a day that will never come.
You’re a fool, US military would never turn against its own citizens. They are overwhelmingly pro second amendment along with police and fire. Anyway to this point the United States a serval times the size of Afghanistan, they have many times the firearms than Afghanistan... even logistically it’s not gonna happen.
You do realize that the US military never votes like you progressive pussies? LOL

Yes, you fucking idiot. I already said that. Kindly fuck yourself, thanks.
Pussy

Forum List

Back