Too big to fail , too big to exsist

• Banned
If they are so big that their failure would ruin the country then the country has an obligation to all the not allow them to bet this big.

Its self protection.

If they are so big that their failure would ruin the country then the country has an obligation to all the not allow them to bet this big.

Its self protection.

nothing is too big to fail......

but if you apply your logic to congress and dump their asses then i will agree with you.....

nice gibberish by the way....

Its self protection.

but if you apply your logic to congress and dump their asses then i will agree with you.....

BTW I think you dont understand the question.

Its self protection.

BTW I think you dont understand the question.

ok ..... explain it to me ....

btw too big to fail to big to exist is not in the form of a question

Last edited:
To big to fail is about a corporation being so big it will distroy the country if it fails NOT that it is impossible for it to fail.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZP93XqyTw]YouTube - Histeria! Theodore Roosevelt - Trust Buster[/ame]

To big to fail is about a corporation being so big it will distroy the country if it fails NOT that it is impossible for it to fail.

if congress fails won't that distroy the country as well.....

Or the military for that matter ....

I think you are being obtuse here.

i think you don't want to agree that congress is the same as aig.....if one is too big to fail and thus too big to even exist then doesn't that apply to any entity......well of course not.....because one of the two is making the rules.....the same folks that made the rules that aig exploited.....

it is what you get when people that don't know how to run a business tell others how to do it.....

if you ran you company the congress runs the us you would be out of business in less than a year.....

well guess what....america as a business has failed....failed some time ago.....at the moment we can print money and as "we are too big to fail" the world economy is not calling our debt due....but read the news...they want to change the internatiolal currency .... we are losing or possibly have lost a world wide economic war .....

the stakes are high and i am not happy with how this is being or has been handeled ....

There's no such thing as "too big to fail." If a company can't stand on their own then they should be allowed to go out of business.

Forum List

Back