Tonya Harding: The Tonya Tapes

Why isn't she on one of those hack VH1 Shows, like Skanky Has-been Rehab Love of Rocks?

Why in the hell would anyone care about what the hell she has to say anyway?

Geez, is the book business really that desperate for crap?

She talks about abuse quite a bit. Mostly wanting to help people who are abused to speak up and tell someone. I'm sure her intentions are really less than honourable - but she's right. If it can help someone, why not?

People will never be able to forget the images of what happened to Nancy Kerrigan 1994, but after watching Tonya Harding's interview with Meredith Vieira, I see a changed woman. She may have put on an Academy Award winning performance to sell her new book, but this looks like a woman who have matured and have learned from life's lessons. I have no interest in reading her book about her abuse from her mother and ex-husband, but it may be of interest to those who grew up abused or were/is married to an abusive spouse.

Good ol Tonya Harding. I used to see her skate all the time. Her life is the stuff of fiction--really bad fiction. I always kind of liked Tonya Harding. Kind of a dopey, tragic character.

Forum List

Back