Tony Podesta becomes 6th democrat granted immunity

The alt right maximizes (without proof) their enemies' 'crimes' and minimalizes their own.

...and I’m sure his brother will become the 7th

Ya know mueller you could have granted Manofort immunity to testify against the Podesta

I don’t know, given the highly partisan atmosphere if this will hold up on an appeal

Tony Podesta Is Sixth Clinton-Linked Democrat to Be Granted Immunity -- While Paul Manafort Rots in Prison for Same Crime

What a bunch of bullshit that the GWP and Foxnews is reporting. Podesta was charged with not properly registering under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, which Manafort was also.

What both FoxNews and the GWP leave out is that Manafort is also charged with multiple accounts of bank fraud and money laundering, two things that Podesta is not charged with.

Thank you for the example of fake news.

You're so brain dead sometimes. If Podesta didn't register under the Foreign Agent act and got paid it's the same thing.

We all agree with you, but it is that Podesta is fall less culpable on all matters than Manafort, and he has plenty of dirt on the latter.

Ya know mueller you could have granted Manofort immunity to testify against the Podesta

I don’t know, given the highly partisan atmosphere if this will hold up on an appeal

Tony Podesta Is Sixth Clinton-Linked Democrat to Be Granted Immunity -- While Paul Manafort Rots in Prison for Same Crime

What a bunch of bullshit that the GWP and Foxnews is reporting. Podesta was charged with not properly registering under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, which Manafort was also.

What both FoxNews and the GWP leave out is that Manafort is also charged with multiple accounts of bank fraud and money laundering, two things that Podesta is not charged with.

Was he granted immunity ?

Manafort w.as charged with lots of crimes, unlike Podesta. The bigger fish is Manafort. You don't give immunity to the bigger fish

Was Podesta granted immunity ?

Yes or No.

Immaterial if Podesta was granted immunity.

Manafort has serious, far more serious charges, than Podesta, than tampered with witnesses while out on bail.

The Podestas are among the most evil of the NWO Globalist bastards. They're incredibly powerful. So it's no surprise they're being allowed to skate. Folks really should research them a bit. They were likely involved with the deaths of Seth Rich and Andrew Breitbart.

evil Podesta bastards = crazy

NWO Global conspiracy = more crazy

involved in murders = most crazy

Was he granted immunity ?

It's a simple question.

Feel free to post a yes or a no at any time.

Forum List

Back