Tony Orlando, what a Show!!!!!!!

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Wow, another great concert at Hot August Nights. I had no clue who this guy was before the concert and after I herd a couple of songs I realized that I knew who he was after all. I would reccommend this show to anyone, it was really great.

He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I got to talk with him for a good while and he is the most down to Earth person I have ever met. He also pay's a lot of respect to Veterans. His merchandise all have American Flags on them some are support the troops stickers and what not. I think that is so awesome. He has been overseas entertaining our troops several times during this War and has some amazing stories!

Wow, another great concert at Hot August Nights. I had no clue who this guy was before the concert and after I herd a couple of songs I realized that I knew who he was after all. I would reccommend this show to anyone, it was really great.

He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I got to talk with him for a good while and he is the most down to Earth person I have ever met. He also pay's a lot of respect to Veterans. His merchandise all have American Flags on them some are support the troops stickers and what not. I think that is so awesome. He has been overseas entertaining our troops several times during this War and has some amazing stories!

I'm in a Duo with a guy who spent 28 years playing in Vegas (sax, flute, other horns). He says the EXACT SAME THING.

Frank played all the acts: Sinatra, Sammy, Steve & Eydie, Manilow, Wayne Newton, etc. He said that Tony Orlando not only put on one of the best shows, but he treated all the musicians the best of any entertainer.

I'm in a Duo with a guy who spent 28 years playing in Vegas (sax, flute, other horns). He says the EXACT SAME THING.

Frank played all the acts: Sinatra, Sammy, Steve & Eydie, Manilow, Wayne Newton, etc. He said that Tony Orlando not only put on one of the best shows, but he treated all the musicians the best of any entertainer.

He treats the people who come to see the show just as good.

Forum List

Back