Tony Hayward Cashes In and Gets Out

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I am sure his reward is in his contract, and as long as he did not breach that, He still gets it. Little thing called rule of law. I don't like it, but that is the way it is.

Glad he is going, I hear the guy who is going to replace him is from Mississippi and will hopefully be much more up front and helpful. We shall see.

Last edited:
Lucky SOB.

He basically gets out of the fire while it is still red hot.

I can't say as I blame him for saying Adios.

Immie

Ya, I know. It's just galling as hell.

Is it as galling as watching American oil workers be put out of work while a Brazillian company partly owned by a friend of the President's is given a loan so that they may drill for oil?

Ya, I know. It's just galling as hell.

Is it as galling as watching American oil workers be put out of work while a Brazillian company partly owned by a friend of the President's is given a loan so that they may drill for oil?

Link.

Are you serious? There was several threads about this when it happened.

My God , can you fools just ever admit that yes Obama did do something fishy?

I don't know anything about this site , but just a quick view shows they got the facts correct

Obama Helps Soros Drill For Oil In Brazil | Sweetness & Light

Link.

Are you serious? There was several threads about this when it happened.

My God , can you fools just ever admit that yes Obama did do something fishy?

I don't know anything about this site , but just a quick view shows they got the facts correct

Obama Helps Soros Drill For Oil In Brazil | Sweetness & Light

I dont believe anything anybody posts without backup. The reason this is is because some people like to pull the wool over others eyes on occasion. Im glad I did in this instance.

Bogus Brazilian Oil Claims

September 18, 2009
Bookmark and Share

Q: Did Obama loan $2 billion to Brazil’s oil company to benefit China and George Soros?

A: The president had nothing to do with the loan, which the Export-Import Bank approved for Brazil to buy U.S.-made equipment and services.

Bogus Brazilian Oil Claims | FactCheck.org

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I am sure his reward is in his contract, and as long as he did not breach that, He still gets it. Little thing called rule of law. I don't like it, but that is the way it is.

Glad he is going, I hear the guy who is going to replace him is from Mississippi and will hopefully be much more up front and helpful. We shall see.

Totally agree

Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass what the board decides to pay its CEO's as long as BP pays for the damages and compensation and cleans up the Gulf.

Forum List

Back