Tony Blair the Traitor Globalist Tool

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
This traitor to his nation set to work continuing the destruction of British society from within. His rhetoric about economic downfall is a lie and the idiot has a wall behind him of "Open Britain" plastered all over it. That explains clearly his motive and indicates his Globalist Masters' marching orders. He wants to continue the enslavement of the British people by un-elected Globalist controlled European Council and the invasion of Great Britain by Third World vagabonds thus destroying the heritage and national identity of the country. I wonder how much his traitor pay is.

Former UK PM Blair begins "mission" to change minds on Brexit

This traitor to his nation set to work continuing the destruction of British society from within. His rhetoric about economic downfall is a lie and the idiot has a wall behind him of "Open Britain" plastered all over it. That explains clearly his motive and indicates his Globalist Masters' marching orders. He wants to continue the enslavement of the British people by un-elected Globalist controlled European Council and the invasion of Great Britain by Third World vagabonds thus destroying the heritage and national identity of the country. I wonder how much his traitor pay is.

I agree that there is something wrong with BLAIR-----but also believe that HE
is not malevolent-------just not too bright

I personally can't stand him, but remember 48% of the people voted to stay, and at the moment we have no way of telling how many of those who voted have changed their minds. That said, most people voted based on insufficient knowledge and in many cases outright prejudice (against both the EU and the then Tory government). Let him make his case and see what happens.

I am not sure you are correct in your assessment. Here is an investigating book about his machinations what suggests it otherwise.
Broken Vows: Tony Blair The Tragedy of Power by Tom Bower (2016-09-01): Tom Bower: Amazon.com: Books

I am not sure you are correct in your assessment. Here is an investigating book about his machinations what suggests it otherwise.
Broken Vows: Tony Blair The Tragedy of Power by Tom Bower (2016-09-01): Tom Bower: Amazon.com: Books

somehow I did not get a critique----just the name of the author --who (sheeesh--a JOO) makes a living doing nasty biographies. What does tom (the jooo) say about tony?

Forum List

Back