Tony Blair may take another look at abortion

Bonnie said:
The legal time limit for abortions could be re-examined because of new medical research, Tony Blair said.

A new type of ultrasound scan last month produced vivid pictures of a 12 week-old fetus "walking" in the womb.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3873765.stm

Yeah, that's a problem with technology, makes people see 'too much'. Good post!

Kathianne said:
Yeah, that's a problem with technology, makes people see 'too much'. Good post!

You know the more I read and see of Blair the more I like this man!!!! He seems to be one of great integrity and decency

Bonnie said:
You know the more I read and see of Blair the more I like this man!!!! He seems to be one of great integrity and decency

He's the kind of 'liberal' I can handle. Like Daniel Moynihan.

Kathianne said:
He's the kind of 'liberal' I can handle. Like Daniel Moynihan.

I think the difference is Blair is an honest Liberal, that tries to always do the right thing doesn't live and die by polls.

Bonnie said:
I think the difference is Blair is an honest Liberal, that tries to always do the right thing doesn't live and die by polls.

AGreed, but I think he'll have a tough election, unless things change, I think he'll be out.

Kathianne said:
AGreed, but I think he'll have a tough election, unless things change, I think he'll be out.

You are probably right about that, however I have heard pundits say that the electoral process is different than ours in that he is somewhat more insulated regarding his re-election chances.....I guess they are referring to Parliament. It's funny but here I am rooting that the Conservatives over there don't push Blair out. When that man speaks I am mesmerized, it's like he is pouring his heart out of his mouth..very dynamic in an eloquent way. :tng:

Bonnie said:
You are probably right about that, however I have heard pundits say that the electoral process is different than ours in that he is somewhat more insulated regarding his re-election chances.....I guess they are referring to Parliament. It's funny but here I am rooting that the Conservatives over there don't push Blair out. When that man speaks I am mesmerized, it's like he is pouring his heart out of his mouth..very dynamic in an eloquent way. :tng:

He is mesmerizing, cute too! :laugh: Actually I love Brits accent, had a guest lecturer in college, damn if I remember one word, but the cadence, ahhhh! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
OK, he's a cute warrior! :teeth:

He is definately a HOTTIE... there I said it :eek:

One of my past bf's was from England, and yes that accent is intoxicating :whip3:

Bonnie said:
He is definately a HOTTIE... there I said it :eek:

One of my past bf's was from England, and yes that accent is intoxicating :whip3:

Think we should stop now or it'll be shower time! Let's just hope he does get reelected!

Forum List

Back