Tony Anastasis

Mar 15, 2012
Tony is my real name Anastasis is my nick-sur-name.

I have a variety of interests: Music (I play drums to a good standard, many styles), UK politics, making friends,cookery, gourmet coffee drinking, :popcorn:discussion. I am a Christian and happily married.

I have a variety of interests: Music (I play drums to a good standard, many styles), UK politics, making friends,cookery, gourmet coffee drinking, :popcorn:discussion. I am a Christian and happily married.
Welcome to USMB, Tony Anastasis. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Brit joining USMB on St. Paddy's Day. As George Burns would say, Amazin', Gracie! :D

hi Tony,

Welcome here and post away. We are 15 trillion dollars in debt and counting and that is a stack of $100 dollar bills from here to the moon. We are fucked.

Post away and hail, Genghis Kahn.

Robert

Greetings and welcome.

Good luck as well, there's a lot of different ideas here.

What type of cookery? And welcome. I don't often pop in here and comment but you seem most interesting.

Please tell me about your girl as well. I'd like that. I like the way you just jumped into all of this. It's great. Not seen this in a while. Tell us all about yourself and your life. I'd love it.

yours,
td

hi Tony,

Welcome here and post away. We are 15 trillion dollars in debt and counting and that is a stack of $100 dollar bills from here to the moon. We are fucked.

Post away and hail, Genghis Kahn.

Robert

OMG gatorade just shot out my nose. You owe me some cred for the pain I just endured.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hello and welcome.

Why do people...who are married....always list that they are "happily married"??
I have yet to see a person put down they are "unhappily married" ~LoL~

Hello and welcome.

Why do people...who are married....always list that they are "happily married"??
I have yet to see a person put down they are "unhappily married" ~LoL~
Happily = Recently.:lol::lol::lol:
Say hello to the queen for me.
Your name in reverse is a bit suspicious. Are you illuminati ?

Forum List

Back