Tonights Obama Speech.Can We All Guess/Assume What The President Will Bring Up? Gun Control?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:trolls: Once again, it's that time to make our list of "Things Obama Will Talk About Tonight".
So if you could make a list of five to ten issues on what to expect the President to speak of tonight, let's hear them.
Obviously we can expect at least these items.
1) Why white people need to turn their guns in
2) Why it's Un-American to vet three year old children to make sure they are not terrorists.
3) How ISIS was created during the Bush years
4) Why we need Hillary for our next President because of her endless successes as
Secretary of State, and that "Trump Is A Racist.
5) Why he needs a break from his job to go golfing in Orlando with Tiger Woods.
:slap:

:trolls: Once again, it's that time to make our list of "Things Obama Will Talk About Tonight".
So if you could make a list of five to ten issues on what to expect the President to speak of tonight, let's hear them.
2) Why it's Un-American to vet three year old children to make sure they are not terrorists.
4) Why we need Hillary for our next President because of her endless successes as

white people need to turn guns in??

that's where i stopped reading.

so much nutters, so little time. :cuckoo:

Can We All Guess/Assume What The President Will Bring Up? Gun Control?
1. gun control.
2. control guns.
3. guns are bad control them.
4. people are good, guns bad.
5. give your guns to ISIS for better control.
6. ISIS, isham, muslimes good, guns bad.
7. control whites/caucasians, guns, rednecks.

want more ? it would follow the same script, guns this, guns that, rewrite the 2nd Amdt. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms is now abolished."

• Banned
why we need another democrat in the white house come 2016. Anyone remember how bad the economy was during the Reagan years? do we really want to relive those miserable eight years all over again?

• Banned
Can We All Guess/Assume What The President Will Bring Up? Gun Control?
1. gun control.
2. control guns.
3. guns are bad control them.
4. people are good, guns bad.
5. give your guns to ISIS for better control.
6. ISIS, isham, muslimes good, guns bad.
7. control whites/caucasians, guns, rednecks.

want more ? it would follow the same script, guns this, guns that, rewrite the 2nd Amdt. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms is now abolished."
i wonder if Obama will bring up how many weapons are crossing the border? guess we cant afford any more border control.

hey, maybe Obama will start banning all kitchen knives and really big forks?

During the Medeval Period, the Kings outlawed pointy end knives from the feast table. Here is the reason most steak knives have a rounded point. They would start out in good nature and then turn ugly using the steak knives on each other. Guess that would qualify as banning Kitchen Knives.

• Banned
what about cows? arent cows to some extent "Bombs" god forbid anyone lights a cigarette within a cow that just ate a huge meal?

why we need another democrat in the white house come 2016. Anyone remember how bad the economy was during the Reagan years? do we really want to relive those miserable eight years all over again?

I changed jobs twice during the Carter years in order to get a raise that was enough to keep up with inflation and the COL. Carter convinced the defense contractors to limit raises to 5% and instead of settling for measly 5%, I got a 20% raise each time I went with a different defense contractor. I did extremely well during the Reagan years. What happened to you?

Last edited:

white people need to turn guns in??

that's where i stopped reading.

so much nutters, so little time. :cuckoo:

If he had included that climate change is a greater threat than ISIS it would have been more convincing.

I changed jobs twice during the Carter years in order to get a raise that was enough to keep up with inflation and the COL. Carter convinced the defense contractors to limit raises to 5% and instead of settling for measly 5%, I got a 20% raise each time I went with a different defense contractor. I did extremely well during the Reagan years. What happened to you?
and Hillary is claiming that the economy does so much better when we have a democrat in the white house? did she take a fall recently?

Forum List

Back