Tonights"My 600 Pound Life".680 Pound California Gal Just Wont Stop Eating!

And when they order its double meat, double cheese, and the largest cokes they can get......skies the limit!

And when they order its double meat, double cheese, and the largest cokes they can get......skies the limit!
typical 600 pound person at a drive thru..................I will have 4 supersize whoppers, a two litre bottle of diet doctor pepper, 4 orders of large fries, 12 cheeseburger sliders, 8 chicken sandwitches, 3 sides of your curly fries, and 12 hot apple pies....how much does that come out to?

I have a cousin that was over 300 lbs and she had lap band surgery and lost 120 lbs. She gained it all back in 18 months. If you don't change the head, the surgery won't work.
some people just cannot go one year without mac cheese and burgers !!!!
It was all sweets with her, cakes, pies, sodas, candy. I don't know how she doesn't have diabetes. That may be coming soon.

typical 600 pound person at a drive thru..................I will have 4 supersize whoppers, a two litre bottle of diet doctor pepper, 4 orders of large fries, 12 cheeseburger sliders, 8 chicken sandwitches, 3 sides of your curly fries, and 12 hot apple pies....how much does that come out to?
How do they afford this kind of food. They can't work. If they have caregivers they don't work. Where does all this money come from?

How do they afford this kind of food. They can't work. If they have caregivers they don't work. Where does all this money come from?
thats what i say when i watch these shows. god! i cant imagine the weekly food bill! I think it only costs me, what? 25? 30 dollars a week to feed myself? I guess then that it costs about 100 a week to feed a 600 pound person. and odds are they usually have about 500 in the bank at most times.

Forum List

Back