Tonight's Hannity:BIDEN BOMBSHELL! New explosive documents obtained by The Hill's Sassy John Solomon

• Banned
President Trump is hyping Hannity's show on twitter. BOOM! IN YOUR FACE!

"
Will be a GREAT and very accurate show tonight by
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews
(9:00 PM). Will play my full statement from Air Force One!" - Trump

"
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews
will it be a beautiful statement ?? lol
it will be tremendous. and terrific. trerrific!
Isn't the bs trump throws enough for you doetards? You need Hanitty too?? That POS ?

"
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews

Terrific
For days, the Trump administration and many of its Republican supporters have sought to discredit the whistleblower who submitted the complaint, but acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire said during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee that the whistleblower “acted in good faith throughout” and believed he or she had “done everything by the book and followed the law.”

In the complaint, the whistleblower, whose identity has yet to be made public, alleged that Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in order to gain an advantage in the 2020 presidential election.

The whistleblower noted that he or she did not acquire the information regarding the call with Zelensky and the documenting of it first hand; rather, the whistleblower wrote in the complaint, it came from “multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call.”

If true, that means that members of Trump’s own staff likely leaked it.

"
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews

Terrific
For days, the Trump administration and many of its Republican supporters have sought to discredit the whistleblower who submitted the complaint, but acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire said during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee that the whistleblower “acted in good faith throughout” and believed he or she had “done everything by the book and followed the law.”

In the complaint, the whistleblower, whose identity has yet to be made public, alleged that Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in order to gain an advantage in the 2020 presidential election.

The whistleblower noted that he or she did not acquire the information regarding the call with Zelensky and the documenting of it first hand; rather, the whistleblower wrote in the complaint, it came from “multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call.”

And the bright lil bulbs that you all are fell for lock stock and barrel.

"
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews
It'll be the best statement evah
you are a failed loser just like the guy in your avatar
Yeah, that really hurts.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List