Tonight's Debate: The Fight Is On!

Final take?
Trump takes Florida and Rubio is out. Trump switched to issues and Rubio stuck with personal attacks. BAD idea for LAST debate.

Trump gains in Texas for the same reason Rubio loses.

Kasich....Looked good but not given enough air time.
Trump takes Ohio. Kasich MAY be out.

Carson cheated on time and questions. Carson out and CNN looks bad.

Carson AND Rubio quit after next race.

Thanks for the update! I was out...

Final take?
Trump takes Florida and Rubio is out. Trump switched to issues and Rubio stuck with personal attacks. BAD idea for LAST debate.

Check the first post debate poll!
Trump WINS Again!

Rubio had a solid win last night.

Whether that saves him in his own state remains to be soon.

Final take?

Check the first post debate poll!
Trump WINS Again!

This is getting weird.

But it's fun to watch the moronic RINO's (you recall....the ones who said they killed the Tea Party) pissing all over and slashing themselves in grief.

Rubio is wounded and won't last.

I don't like Trump.

But this has been somewhat refreshing.

I'd bet that Romney would look great in this field.

To bad the GOP has it's head stuck up it's ass.

Can you say President Sanders ?

Rubio had a solid win last night.

Whether that saves him in his own state remains to be soon.
Rubio waited until the last debate to attack. Damn poor planning on his part. And what he used to attack was stupid. The Ties from Macy's? That argument was over months ago. The four illegals that worked on Trump towers? Hired by a sub contractor via another sub contractor. So their paperwork was at least three companies AWAY from him.

Trump went it with facts and Rubio with a copy of The National Enquirer. Rubio is going to get smoked in Florida.

Rubio may very well lose in FL, and that is because he waited too long to attack Trump.

However, Rubio trumped Trump last night.

Last edited:
Rubio may very well lose in FL, and that is because he waited to long to attack Trump.

However, Rubio trumped Trump last night.
Rubio had a better night yes. But look at the cost. Did Rubio get to present any programs during his attacks? NO. Does Rubio have another debate to present them? NO.

What you saw was Ali's old "rope a dope" where YOU have the fight won so in the LAST round you lay back and let them swing.

Nah, Trump was caught off guard and just blocked.

If Rubio had done that from the first debate, Trump would have been long gone.

Rubio came as the front runner in 2020, because Trump cannot get 42% of the vote in the general election.

Not yet. However, Trump is certainly the front runner for the GOP at this point. Cruz will take Texas. He could be a bank robber, but Texans support Texans. Both Rubio and Kasich have to take their states to keep Trump in sight. I don't think that will happen.

Forum List

Back