Tonight's debate do you really care?

Does anyone really care about the debate? There will be very little difference between the two on foreign policy and this election really is all about the economy so how much does this debate really matter to you?

Nope. Haven't watched any of them.

Does anyone really care about the debate? There will be very little difference between the two on foreign policy and this election really is all about the economy so how much does this debate really matter to you?

No..Because those who have not made up their mind should not be voting. It's academic, this debate.

The most public opportunity yet for Romney to clearly illustrate just how retarded he is on foreign policy? Hell yeah I'm watching it.

You have already made up your mind. So why bother.
You and all the other Obamabots HAD to watch in the hopes Obama would finally come close to winning a debate.

The most public opportunity yet for Romney to clearly illustrate just how retarded he is on foreign policy? Hell yeah I'm watching it.

You have already made up your mind. So why bother.
You and all the other Obamabots HAD to watch in the hopes Obama would finally come close to winning a debate.

Romney: I will do what Obama does only louder. He did not reflect the actual republican attitude of foreign policy, another rush to the middle that no one is buying.

So many dupes who can't stand argument, information, and are bad, ignorant, hateful citizens...

If your argument is to turn us into cuba. well, you will never convince thinking human beings that understand history you bloody red.

You're a gd idiot, cold war dinosaur dupe. Cuba has gone more capitalist with Obama's nonconfrontational approach, just allowed its citizens to travel for the fist time.

Did Romney just say Syria is Iran's path to the sea? LOL!
And you have a room temperature IQ

It was a sleeper, Romney did real good on China and pretty good on Pakistan. Obama as usual acted hateful and smug. It was pretty close with a slight Romney win to a draw to a slight Obama win depending on what point of view the viewers have. It was not enough to dig Obama out of the hole he dug himself overall throughout the debates. Come on President Romney!

One thing I was glad to see Romney do was when Obama was saying Romney would still have troops in Iraq Romney pointed out the status of forces agreement the Obama administration tried extend with Iraq but failed to do.

if you dont know by now who you are going to vote for then those people who are swayed by a stupid debate are the ones who need someone to tell them who to vote for anyway.........

So many dupes who can't stand argument, information, and are bad, ignorant, hateful citizens...

If your argument is to turn us into cuba. well, you will never convince thinking human beings that understand history you bloody red.

You're a gd idiot, cold war dinosaur dupe. Cuba has gone more capitalist with Obama's nonconfrontational approach, just allowed its citizens to travel for the fist time.

Did Romney just say Syria is Iran's path to the sea? LOL!

whats the matter Frankie?.....cant stand ARGUMENT?....:lol:

Under Obama Iran has been totally isolated for the first time, Russia and China included. Their economy is in shambles and they want to talk for the first time, it appears. They AND Obama AND the CIA say they don't really even want a bomb. Confrontation, Pubs' chickenhawk macho BS,would be a disaster.

so you believe the CIA Frankie?.....a group know to kinda "distort" the truth.....i bet if they said Obama blew it on this matter you would be telling someone here you cant trust what they say.....your not a Dem Dupe Frankie.....your Chump Dupe.....:lol:

Forum List

Back