Tonights Comical Thread.Where Does Kim Jon-Hung Buy His Failing Missiles&Equipment?,What Store?

:oops-28: :omg: :laugh2: And we all know this wasn't the first time a missile has failed it's test. It's as if Kim-Jon is purchasing his missiles/nuclear accessories on Amazon/E-Bay/Wal-Mart Catalog, etc. :tinfoil:
So just for a few laffs here, let's all take some guesses to where Kim Well Hung is buying most of his Nuclear Related Equipment from. This last debacle makes it seem he buys some of his missiles at a K-Mart Blue Light Special. :smoke:

I'll go with the same store Obabble and hiLIARy patronized to acquire the Russian Reset Button and the Syrian Red Line.

do they have sex shops in N Korea?
Don't know. South Korea had window shopping for hookers way back when though.

:boobies:
how much are they? $2.50 an hr?
Don't remember. That was a long time ago and was a drunken sailor. burp.
maybe thats why so many unnatractive American men go to S.Korea and Tiawian?
I have no clue.

and speaking of chit,,,maybe it was compost cow manure that was used to ignite that missle??

It's a leftist dictatorship, it's overflowing with chicken shit.

Cow shit is for the bourgeois.

wouldnt surprise me that there is actually human beef and cow poop in any burger place in N.Korea......hmm, maybe I should go to the "Foo King" restaurant there and try out there Human Meat Cheeseburger,,,,,,yummy!

wouldnt surprise me that there is actually human beef and cow poop in any burger place in N.Korea......hmm, maybe I should go to the "Foo King" restaurant there and try out there Human Meat Cheeseburger,,,,,,yummy!

They call it Sorient Pink.

:oops-28: :omg: :laugh2: And we all know this wasn't the first time a missile has failed it's test. It's as if Kim-Jon is purchasing his missiles/nuclear accessories on Amazon/E-Bay/Wal-Mart Catalog, etc. :tinfoil:
So just for a few laffs here, let's all take some guesses to where Kim Well Hung is buying most of his Nuclear Related Equipment from. This last debacle makes it seem he buys some of his missiles at a K-Mart Blue Light Special. :smoke:

It's obvious to anyone trying to find REAL parts and products only to get served 1500 AliBaba search engine hits.

I hear guidance systems are just $12 on AliBaba if you place an order for 20,000 pieces. Half the companies ADVERTISING on AliBaba, don't actually exist.

His budget must be at least 50% on estes rockets from Hobby Lobby. the other half is invested in Krylon paint's to make and old used tube look like a rocket. He probably get's a discount on volume for black. Very intimidating.

His budget must be at least 50% on estes rockets from Hobby Lobby. the other half is invested in Krylon paint's to make and old used tube look like a rocket. He probably get's a discount on volume for black. Very intimidating.
that last attempt in some fashion reminded us of what happened to Hillary on November 9th

Forum List

Back