Tonights Chicago Protest.Will It Be Short Lived As Temps Dip In The 30's Come Friday?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::argue: And what are they protesting about this time? That all white cops shoot black men with much more bullets than neccessary? The EBT crowd will just paint this as if its all white cops killing black teens for sport. Now keep in mind, do we often hear about White Cops flying off the handle,chasing,shooting black people on a regular basis in Conservative States?
Welcome to Illinois, run by liberals, so blame the liberals!
It's already cold in Chicago now, guess that isnt stopping the crowds from complaining, but come Friday, they can all say good-bye to "The Warm 40's". Come Friday, the evening highs will be in the 30's! Cold enough to freeze many small body parts off.:boobies::omg:

Well this thread is a great example of how racism
No longer exists !!!!

There is no excuse for a cop to empty an entire clip into someone. I don't care if you support cops or not, that's uncalled for. Shoot to stop, not shoot to kill. Yes, the kid was breaking into cars and taking radios, yes, he was on PCP, but that still doesn't excuse what the cop did. Sorry.

• Banned
There is no excuse for a cop to empty an entire clip into someone. I don't care if you support cops or not, that's uncalled for. Shoot to stop, not shoot to kill. Yes, the kid was breaking into cars and taking radios, yes, he was on PCP, but that still doesn't excuse what the cop did. Sorry.
the cop had to have been on something. what drug causes people to snap like that?

the cop had to have been on something. what drug causes people to snap like that?

It's not a drug. It's just the inability to handle stress. When you break, you break.

• Banned

It's not a drug. It's just the inability to handle stress. When you break, you break.
maybe the cop was upset that McDonalds ran out of McNuggets and flew off the handle like all Obama supporters do,

maybe the cop was upset that McDonalds ran out of McNuggets and flew off the handle like all Obama supporters do,

Quiet you.

I thought you were being serious for once.

Nevermind.

It'll be over before Friday. Bears/packers Thursday @7:30. Protest ovah'

:afro::argue: And what are they protesting about this time? That all white cops shoot black men with much more bullets than neccessary? The EBT crowd will just paint this as if its all white cops killing black teens for sport. Now keep in mind, do we often hear about White Cops flying off the handle,chasing,shooting black people on a regular basis in Conservative States?
Welcome to Illinois, run by liberals, so blame the liberals!
It's already cold in Chicago now, guess that isnt stopping the crowds from complaining, but come Friday, they can all say good-bye to "The Warm 40's". Come Friday, the evening highs will be in the 30's! Cold enough to freeze many small body parts off.:boobies::omg:

If there ever were an incident to protest this one is it. The cop continued to fire after the threat was neutralized. Cops are trained to fire until the suspect goes down, this cop continued to fire after that. Would the guy have lived if the cop had done as trained, maybe maybe not, but the cop was wrong.

Having said that, this type event is the exception and not the rule as the Washington Post discovered.

WaPo Admits 'Vast Majority' of Police Shootings Justified

WaPo Admits 'Vast Majority' of Police Shootings Justified

they should ask for more money from whoever is paying them.

they look a little stupid as the officer has been charged in this

Gotta observation.

The right is leery about bring in Syrians. The left counters with that all Syrians shouldn't be painted with the same brush.

Muslims, are involved in almost all the major conflicts in the world. The majority of terrorists are Muslims. But we are told not to judge the many be the few.

The undocumented tourist that are flooding our border. Again, we are told we are racist if we are a bit leery of a bunch of unskilled and under educated flooding our border.

Bottom line is that the liberal left, in these situations, tell us not to throw the baby out with the bath water.

BUT when a rogue cop kills a black man it is all of a sudden all cops who are bad and, whether or not it was even a white cop, all white people are implicit because racism is the number one problem in America. They even have specials on cable telling us how bad white people really are.

I don't really know but it sounds like a double standard to me.

Forum List

Back