Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

Jews were never in Egypt except to go there to work and for food, you were never slaves, no exodus.

from the catechism whore? does Francis
know?. I have known lots of jews who lived
in Egypt----a few sorta distant relatives. There are some "borrow" words from Egypt in classical Hebrew----also some baby names.
These phenomena indicate, at the very least,
some significant residence there. Did TROY
ever exist? ask your catechism whore

Hey in the NT jews said they were never slaves, and there is no archeological evidence of any group of people spending 40 years between Gaza and Egypt.

oh I don't remember that part of the NT----I do recall that Jesus is ENDLESSLY depicted
as DOING THE SEDER------he was LYING?

penny??? you still here---or there??

Jews were never in Egypt except to go there to work and for food, you were never slaves, no exodus.

I see the crazy lady is running her mouth again,,,

Well its true.
and you have proof of this???

please share it with the rest of us,,,
The Biblical Exodus Story Is Fiction | HuffPost

The proof of there was no mass migration of people in the desert is well known. But do celebrate if you are Jewish, I have Catholics friends who celebrate the Passover with Jews.

Remove the veil, and don't be oblivious to the claims on the slain lamb of passover and the symbolism of that claim to be the passover lamb.
First off: passover was of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.
Secondly; The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.
Brilliant use of the Passover lamb without knowing the Passover story or why the Egyptian influenced christ was sentenced on Passover.
Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).

You started to stumble at Lucifer...and it went downhill from there
Lucifer is an "image" of a man who'd be deemed perfect (sinless) and deemed the first messiah who falls and is lifted high as a god in the heart of the sea (Rome). He'd be deemed the Anointed (christ) Cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)..-Read Ezekiel 28 especially 28:14-15
MYTHOLOGY CALLS BAAL'S SON
THE MORNING STAR
and symbology uses the fallen arc of venus (morning star) to symbolise Lucifer.
In the end of the Roman farce where punch lines lay, they admit this image of a man they created from many christs and mythologies with it's new name Jesus is indeed The great morning star= lucifer-read Rev 22:16

Last edited:
Remove the veil, and don't be oblivious to the claims on the slain lamb of passover and the symbolism of that claim to be the passover lamb.
First off: passover was of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.
Secondly; The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.
Brilliant use of the Passover lamb without knowing the Passover story or why the Egyptian influenced christ was sentenced on Passover.
Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).

At first glance I thought it said pesach smesach...

nevermind.

Well its true.

The proof of there was no mass migration of people in the desert is well known. But do celebrate if you are Jewish, I have Catholics friends who celebrate the Passover with Jews.
Says the lady who told us a wild story about Russian collusion and a news source that had so many fake and rediculous stories on the same made up conspiracy.
Aren't you tired of being COMICALLY wrong all the time?
If so, change news sources.
I didn't read the link, but your synopsis made me think Omar was the contributer for the article.
Have a Happy Ishtar day and word of advice, don't eat the hidden candy, you never know if it's a recently hidden egg or one from years ago that they never found. I'm just saying if it's not a Reeces, is it really worth the risk?

so your source is an atheist jedi???

Contributor
Staks Rosch is a vocal atheist, humanist, progressive, and Jedi.

Who tells it better than a rabbi and a jew. Plus there is more than enough evidence to show its fiction, google yourself for it.

Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).

Lucifer is an "image" of a man who'd be deemed perfect (sinless) and deemed the first messiah who falls and is lifted high as a god in the heart of the sea (Rome). He'd be deemed the Anointed (christ) Cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)..-Read Ezekiel 28 especially 28:14-15
THE MORNING STAR
In the end of the Roman farce where punch lines lay, they admit this image of a man they created from many christs and mythologies with it's new name Jesus is indeed The great morning star= lucifer-read Rev 22:16

This post is junk along with the horrible twisted rendering of Ezekiel 28

so your source is an atheist jedi???

Contributor
Staks Rosch is a vocal atheist, humanist, progressive, and Jedi.

Who tells it better than a rabbi and a jew. Plus there is more than enough evidence to show its fiction, google yourself for it.
come on sweetie we need more than a jedi's word for it,,,,
and if there is more than enough evidence then why havent you posted any of it???

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).

THE MORNING STAR

So you are calling the NT junk and Jesus a liar?
Well since he was an image of a man, the creators of that image were the liars to be historically acurate and correct.

Well its true.

Says the lady who told us a wild story about Russian collusion and a news source that had so many fake and rediculous stories on the same made up conspiracy.
I didn't read the link, but your synopsis made me think Omar was the contributer for the article.
Have a Happy Ishtar day and word of advice, don't eat the hidden candy, you never know if it's a recently hidden egg or one from years ago that they never found. I'm just saying if it's not a Reeces, is it really worth the risk?
lol... what would you do with the hidden matzo if you ever found it?

Well its true.

lol... what would you do with the hidden matzo if you ever found it?
Well I wouldn't eat it with a dirty dollar attached to it. In Philly, you don't know where that Dollar's been. Truckers pocket, a G-string,
a truckers g-string, used as a napkin to wipe a Philly cheese steak dripping grease, white powder substance raining down from it's rolled up crease, kept under the sweaty suit of the Phillie Phanatic, used to pay off a Dem Councilmen, or handed back as change from a street vendor pretzel exchange (they stand at center isles at corners all day with no facilities like a sink-you do the math).

Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).

THE MORNING STAR

So you are calling the NT junk and Jesus a liar?
Well since he was an image of a man, the creators of that image were the liars to be historically acurate and correct.

Ezekiel is your wheelhouse and you couldn't even treat that respectably. So you're dismissed as another anti-Christian hater, they come in all stripes, and usually on the "high holidays".

Well its true.

Wow, so you didn't read the report. News flash, Russia interfered in the 2016 election and helped Tramp win and members of his campaign were in talks with the Russians.

Well its true.

Wow, so you didn't read the report. News flash, Russia interfered in the 2016 election and helped Tramp win and members of his campaign were in talks with the Russians.

Russia had some bots Penny. This is nothing new. The Russian social media campaign DOES NOT EVEN HOLD A DYING CANDLE FLAME to the overwhelming torrent fire of the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, Silicone Valley and the general LOCK Progressives have on everything else. So cry us a big fat river. You can't really say "Russia 'interfered'" in our election--the best you can say is they attempted to INFLUENCE our election.

Influencing people like you is easy. It would appear. Maybe we need to be a more informed populace. What do you think, Penny? Who don't think that just changing people's names, like first graders, is clever.

from the catechism whore? does Francis
know?. I have known lots of jews who lived
in Egypt----a few sorta distant relatives. There are some "borrow" words from Egypt in classical Hebrew----also some baby names.
These phenomena indicate, at the very least,
some significant residence there. Did TROY
ever exist? ask your catechism whore

Hey in the NT jews said they were never slaves, and there is no archeological evidence of any group of people spending 40 years between Gaza and Egypt.

oh I don't remember that part of the NT----I do recall that Jesus is ENDLESSLY depicted
as DOING THE SEDER------he was LYING?

You know one of the wonderful confirmations of Christ is how absolutely batcrap Christian holidays drive the wicked. I mean batcrap raving angry. On boards, forums and sites like this everywhere, on Christmas and Easter, you folks just can't wait to lance your seething boils.

You know there's a reason for that.
100%.

Even more telling is that most of these so called Jews don’t even believe in the God of Abraham.

Forum List

Back