TONIGHT: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

`
`

Necropost Alert
`
`

WSKdt_FQ.png.jpg

History.

Hillary Clinton Thursday night will be the first woman to accept the presidential nomination of a major U.S. political party, capping a historic week in which Democratic leaders made the case that she is the best person to serve as president.

More: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

57769312150000ed026c9485.png

The Long, Hard Fight To Finally Get A Woman At The Top Of The Ticket

Some pictures of Hillary through the years:

579918732a00002d004f6e92.jpeg

579a6a5d2400002700b33b43.jpeg

More: 1970s Hillary Clinton Had The Wardrobe Of Your Dreams

Tonight Hillary makes history. Congratuations, Hillary! Women have come a long way!

Dear Lakhota
Victoria Woodhull ran for President (with Frederick Douglas as her running mate) at a time when women didn't even have the right to vote. I think that makes more of a historical statement that took more balls!

What I'd like to see Clinton do is lead coalitions of leaders across different parties to build city states with localized govt and ownership, to solve problems of immigration and trafficking along the border, govt reforms (including prison reforms to reorganize state budgets and facilities to provide universal health care instead of wasting resources on crime) and leadership/mgmt training for women, vets, minorities and people of all classes.

If candidates take on big challenges of leading collaborative solutions that unify people and states across party lines, they deserve to make history.

Not just for being the first woman or first Black or first minority of this label or that group, but for using their minority position to unify and ensure equal representation and inclusion for ALL people of all groups.

This business of badmouthing people of one party or another for political gain is not going to unite the nation around solutions.

What's really going to make history and establish our future are leaders with the ability to unite and work with people of ALL parties. Let's start supporting and voting for candidates who can lead solutions that all people and all parties agree to endorse fund and implement. That would be a first!!!

Hillary can die tomorrow for all I care. She's a murdering k*nt / klan leader.

Your grasp on reality seems very tenuous.

History.

Hillary Clinton Thursday night will be the first woman to accept the presidential nomination of a major U.S. political party, capping a historic week in which Democratic leaders made the case that she is the best person to serve as president.

More: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

57769312150000ed026c9485.png

The Long, Hard Fight To Finally Get A Woman At The Top Of The Ticket

Some pictures of Hillary through the years:

579918732a00002d004f6e92.jpeg

579a6a5d2400002700b33b43.jpeg

More: 1970s Hillary Clinton Had The Wardrobe Of Your Dreams

Tonight Hillary makes history. Congratuations, Hillary! Women have come a long way!

Dear Lakhota
Victoria Woodhull ran for President (with Frederick Douglas as her running mate) at a time when women didn't even have the right to vote. I think that makes more of a historical statement that took more balls!

What I'd like to see Clinton do is lead coalitions of leaders across different parties to build city states with localized govt and ownership, to solve problems of immigration and trafficking along the border, govt reforms (including prison reforms to reorganize state budgets and facilities to provide universal health care instead of wasting resources on crime) and leadership/mgmt training for women, vets, minorities and people of all classes.

If candidates take on big challenges of leading collaborative solutions that unify people and states across party lines, they deserve to make history.

Not just for being the first woman or first Black or first minority of this label or that group, but for using their minority position to unify and ensure equal representation and inclusion for ALL people of all groups.

This business of badmouthing people of one party or another for political gain is not going to unite the nation around solutions.

What's really going to make history and establish our future are leaders with the ability to unite and work with people of ALL parties. Let's start supporting and voting for candidates who can lead solutions that all people and all parties agree to endorse fund and implement. That would be a first!!!

Hillary can die tomorrow for all I care. She's a murdering k*nt / klan leader.

Your grasp on reality seems very tenuous.

I know. A sea of dead bodies doesn't bother you. What difference at this point does it make?

Forum List

Back