Tonight, 8 p.m.

If the Hogs had faced the Utes or the Tide, all that would have been left of the Hogs would have been a greasy spot on the field, and the smell of bacon.

Here's your new avatar for the next month, Crimson:

utah-logo.gif

Damn, I was afraid of that.

Damn, I was afraid of that.

You're lucky. If I won a bet like that, instead of making you carry my team's logo, I'd make you carry a logo of your team being desecrated.

I really wish I had bet on the Colts game, so I could make someone carry an avatar of Manning getting owned.

You're lucky. If I won a bet like that, instead of making you carry my team's logo, I'd make you carry a logo of your team being desecrated.

I really wish I had bet on the Colts game, so I could make someone carry an avatar of Manning getting owned.

That is why nobody likes you. Tends to happen to assholes.

That is why nobody likes you. Tends to happen to assholes.

Don't hate. Appreciate. :cool:

Seriously, you're just mad at me because I laughed at Alabama's getting owned. If you recall, I too said Utah didn't have a chance in hell. I should be just as embarrassed as you, but then again, I wasn't carrying around the Alabama emblem.

No sense rubbing his face in it. The loss was humiliating enough for Alabama after all the trash talking they'd done.

That's something you may learn as you get older...to be gracious in both victory and defeat. Crimson is there, you aren't, yet.

No sense rubbing his face in it. The loss was humiliating enough for Alabama after all the trash talking they'd done.

That's something you may learn as you get older...to be gracious in both victory and defeat. Crimson is there, you aren't, yet.

Pfft. It's sports, there is no grace in sports, m'dear.

This was a gracious concession post, J. Class personified.

Utah showed showed up. They are very well coached and that QB is very talented. Their defense is quick and my boys from Tuscaloosa overlooked them. We got beat. Congrats.

As for sanders, I do have a question. How does one become proud of mediocrity?

Bless your heart CW. I never have a problem rooting for the 'Tide, unless they're playing my Sooners.

Good game, Utah. You did well. Congrats on an unblemished season.

BOOMER SOONER!

Would you like to join me in a few rounds to drown our sorrows about our teams losing this weekend? :(

:beer:

I'm guessing from your new signature, EZ, that you ALSO lost a bet this weekend?

BTW, my boyfriend told me that my bet with CW over avatars was perhaps the dorkiest thing he'd ever seen me do. He clearly fails to recognize the importance of a visual representation of yourself online.

I'm guessing from your new signature, EZ, that you ALSO lost a bet this weekend?

BTW, my boyfriend told me that my bet with CW over avatars was perhaps the dorkiest thing he'd ever seen me do. He clearly fails to recognize the importance of a visual representation of yourself online.

Dump him!

Yes, I made a bet with Toro, not sure if I did with anyone else!

I agree these bets are dorky, but it saves me a ton of money in real life!

This was a gracious concession post, J. Class personified.

Oh, when my team loses, I accept it. When someone else's team loses, I rub it in. That's the fun of the sport.

For instance...

Hey EZ, what do you call 50 guys sitting at home watching the Super Bo...

Nah, I won't go there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back