Tonight, 8 p.m.

Congrats Utah! Undefeated, you have a right to fight for #1!

Alabama, you have a wheel in the ditch, and a wheel on the track!

Sorry Crimson Tide, just go drink your sorrows away...............

No, but I lived there from age 22 to age 33. And, went to a shit ton of Utah games. Also, for any non-Moron, there is an intense loyalty to the U of U since they are NOT BYU.

Well, Utah and Rick Majerus won me some money back when he took them to the Final 4 in 1998,,,,:cool:

(they lost to the hated Kentucky Wildcats :evil:)

Three things happened in football today that absolutely blew my mind: 1) Ole Miss upsets Texas Tech, I cried; 2) Alabama loses to Utah, I laughed; 3) Peyton Manning won MVP, I said, "WTF?"

Peyton Manning is overrated and does NOT deserve MVP by any stretch of the imagination this year.

Three things happened in football today that absolutely blew my mind: 1) Ole Miss upsets Texas Tech, I cried; 2) Alabama loses to Utah, I laughed; 3) Peyton Manning won MVP, I said, "WTF?"

Peyton Manning is overrated and does NOT deserve MVP by any stretch of the imagination this year.

Damn, why you hating jsanders?

Shall I post some stats for you?

Holy shit. What the hell was that? Was that a football game? It looked more like a slaughtering to me. Poor CW. I'm a bit of a 'Nole fan, so I know how you feel. In the words of Bubba... "I feel your pain."

Damn, why you hating jsanders?

Shall I post some stats for you?

His stats are outstanding, but he has a good team behind him. I just don't like the Mannings. I never liked Archie, I never liked either of his retarded looking children, and I won't like any of their kids either. Sorry. I can't stand athletes that feel the need to flaunt their abilities and show their face on every outlet of media every chance they get. Peyton is paid more than enough money by the Colts, he doesn't need to make money by endorsing every product under the sun.

And which bowl game did Arkansas play in again?

How long was the avatar bet for again? Can't remember if it was a week or a month. Good game Utah. This one is hard to swallow. Bama didn't even show up.

And which bowl game did Arkansas play in again?

Don't cry to me. Arkansas wasn't 12-1 playing against an unknown team. I'm okay with the fact Arkansas finished this season 6-6, it's far better than I expected given the team Houston Nutt left us with. I'm satisfied with our season. We went out beating our biggest rival for the second year in a row, not losing to the Utah Utes.

Don't cry to me. Arkansas wasn't 12-1 playing against an unknown team. I'm okay with the fact Arkansas finished this season 6-6, it's far better than I expected given the team Houston Nutt left us with. I'm satisfied with our season. We went out beating our biggest rival for the second year in a row, not losing to the Utah Utes.

And yet Arkansas still sucks. Always have and probably always will.

We went out beating our biggest rival for the second year in a row, not losing to the Utah Utes.
If the Hogs had faced the Utes or the Tide, all that would have been left of the Hogs would have been a greasy spot on the field, and the smell of bacon.

Here's your new avatar for the next month, Crimson:

utah-logo.gif

Last edited:
And yet Arkansas still sucks. Always have and probably always will.

Always have? This is the first time in 6 years that we weren't ranked at some point in the season. We were making a national title run two years ago.

Considering we don't have the history Alabama has, I'll accept that. Alabama's always been a football power house, it's easy to root for a team like that. But every time we beat teams like you (which happens a lot), we get more enjoyment out of the humiliation it brings you than we do out of the actual win.

Also, considering Alabama had a spectacular year in a year when the SEC was a joke, I wouldn't get too cocky. In a couple of years, the SEC West is going to be a giant clusterfuck, much in the same way the Big 12 South was this year. Arkansas's rebuilding, Ole Miss is rebuilding, Auburn will rebuild, LSU will rebuild, and hell, even Mississippi St. could rebuild. Enjoy the time you have at the top, it won't last long.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back