Tonight, 8 p.m.

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
It's the Sugar Bowl, where the University of Utah and the University of Alabama will face off, to prove once and for all which of us knows more about football.

Crimson & White, I've been waiting for this game for weeks. On the line, a new avatar of the winner's choice for a month.

I'll be watching, will you? ;)

Last edited:
It's the Sugar Bowl, where the University of Utah and the University of Alabama will face off, to prove once and for all which of us knows more about football.

Crimson & White, I've been waiting for this game for weeks. On the line, a new avatar of the winner's choice for a month.

I'll be watching, will you? ;)

Yes, I think I'll cheer for Utah, just for the fact I want to see them go undefeated,,,and have a reason to want to claim the National Champ Title, but they can't because of the BCS....so maybe it will somehow get these fools to devise a playoff series in college football....

But, I think Alabama will win, they do have the rest of the union to help them along after all.......:lol:

The game just started and Utah has already scored one touchdown and then intercepted 'Bama,,,there is still 10 minutes left in the first quarter!

Utah 14

Bama 0

8:37 left in the first quarter!

Last edited:
There is alot of football left. BAMA's defense has the ability to adjust. Utah better be able to do the same.

There is alot of football left. BAMA's defense has the ability to adjust. Utah better be able to do the same.

Right,,,,,,,right..................

Maybe...just maybe,,,,,they have a chance.

OR..is Utah for real? Will they be another contender to claim #1 if they win big tonight?

Don't drink TOO much tonight CW!

Ugh! Missed FG. As a neutral I'd love to see Bama make a game of it, but.....it's not looking good.

Forum List

Back