Tongue-tied Barack Obama is turning into Jimmy Carter

You got that right, Newt and Sarah could be the match that would turn his career into a ball of fire and run him off the cliff. I just hope they run. There is no way that Obama gets a second term.

You got that right, Newt and Sarah could be the match that would turn his career into a ball of fire and run him off the cliff. I just hope they run. There is no way that Obama gets a second term.

Man, you are a political genius! Nicely done!

the GOP would be wise to run Palin in 2012, and make her the party leader. :clap2:

Obama either grows into this job real fast or he will continue his downward spriral. For two months he had high approval polls to fall back on - those are now falling, and at a faster rate than many other modern presidents this far along into their respective terms.

And now you have Democrat Party members openly challenging the president to explain himself - the boy king is under increasing duress...

the GOP would be wise to run Palin in 2012, and make her the party leader. :clap2:
of course a moron like you would buy into the media lies on Palin

after a few more months of this, the country will be wishing for someone like Sarah Palin

We're not as dumb as you would like to believe.

Palin ran as second banana once. Even she is too bright not to do that again.

Hopefully she's bright enough not to run again at all, and just retire at the end of her last term as Governor.

of course a moron like you would buy into the media lies on Palin

after a few more months of this, the country will be wishing for someone like Sarah Palin

C'mon Dive; I like the fact Sarah cleaned house in Alaska, but she is nowhere near the best the Republicans have to offer.

Honestly, I wish Jeb's last name wasn't Bush, because he would probably make a very good POTUS. Maybe if Obama continues on his current path, Jeb will become viable.

Here's a nice little comment that reminds me of my pre election posts.
But, saying "I told you so" has lost it's fun, now it's just sad to watch obama and his idiots fucking up our once great country.
Obama is a propped-up puppet who mumbles and stumbles without the crutch of a teleprompter . An affirmative action beneficiary with an unremarkable record of achievement other than running for office and winning via dirty tricks. He's a phony and the evidence was readily available during the election campaign for anyone willing to look for it. ...............And now from Drudgereport.com we get this breaking headline......... Obama will call for increased oversight of 'executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies' as part of sweeping plan to 'overhaul financial regulation', NY TIMES reporting Sunday, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE... Developing...
Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

No they're not, click away.

Last edited:
WTF some Brit is going to tell us about our presidents, are you so blind you have to go across the pond to get your thoughts or are you a fellow Brit? Ask Timmy boy to watch over his own poor imitations for political leaders. Can you say Tony Blair.

Sorry, but Obama cannot fix thirty years of voodoo economics overnight. You had the power you flucked up badly now STFU.

Conservatism from sweet old home
Conservatism Is Dead
The Political Scene: The Fall of Conservatism: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Would-Never-Ever-Republican/dp/1419697595/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234527774&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Why Jesus Would Never, Ever Vote Republican: Richard John Siviur: Books[/ame]
A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla
The Conservative Nanny State
What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?
"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe
Paul Craig Roberts: The Mother of All Messes

WTF some Brit is going to tell us about our presidents, are you so blind you have to go across the pond to get your thoughts or are you a fellow Brit? Ask Timmy boy to watch over his own poor imitations for political leaders. Can you say Tony Blair.

Sorry, but Obama cannot fix thirty years of voodoo economics overnight. You had the power you flucked up badly now STFU.
You don't sound very inclusive... Not very tolerant. You seek to silence the minority?

Are you sure you're a US Liberal Democrat and not a Nazi?

And unfortunately for your weak, strawman argument, 30 years of "voodoo economics" includes Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. And for the most part, Democrat-dominated Legislative Branches. You might remember that, next time you're thinking of regurgitating your spoon fed rhetoric.

So which is it? Nazi, or idiot, or both? We've definitely got puppet, parrot and partisan hack well covered.

At this point, it's a certainty that he's a solid one termer, what is NOT certain is that he'll avoid being removed before then... He clearly has no clue what the hell he's suppose to be doing... he's undermining the Afghan mission, cutting funding to the military and giving terrorist organizations a BILLION DOLLARS.

Its only a matter of time before the Terrorists hit us again and with this douche in office.. doing everything he can do to make that happen... He's done.

Forum List

Back