Tomorrow night Romney needs to remind America of one thing....

Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq....Blunder #1
Bush prematurely declared Mission Accomplished and put too few troops on the ground to stabilize Iraq........Blunder #2

Both correct except for one small issue.....Bush isn't running, Obama is

It's not my thread topic

Bush couldn't get out of the mess he created

Obama did

Bush didn't try he set the withdrawl date and Obama obeyed it despite wanting to stay longer

Bush had six years to win his blunder of a war

It was far from "Mission Accomplished"

EVERYONE should blame Bush for his disastrous foreign policy decisions

looks like Romney wants to double down

We had 6 years of the left getting in the way... calling it a lost cause, and calling our soldiers war criminals.

Fuck you RW... you assholes have very short and selective memory.

Both correct except for one small issue.....Bush isn't running, Obama is

It's not my thread topic

Bush couldn't get out of the mess he created

Obama did

Bush didn't try he set the withdrawl date and Obama obeyed it despite wanting to stay longer

Exactly. Obama tried to negotiate a status of forces agreement that would have allowed tens of thousands of US troops to remain in Iraq but he failed to get that agreement from the Iraqis, just as Obama has failed to achieve just about every foreign policy objective he pursued.

Dont forget about the inteligence we lose when we drop a drone in on the terrorists.

Afterall... we can't waterboard them any longer. :eusa_clap:

Instead we kill them... its more humaine ya see. :wink_2:

Oh,and supposedly we dump their bodies off carriers too.... we cant be spiking footballs and such.

Last edited:
When obama starts bragging about ending the Iraq war Romney needs to pounce and remind everyone of this.

The exit strategy and timeline for the Iraq war was Bush's NOT Obama's. In fact Obama tried to negotiate with Iraq to keep our troops there beyond the deadline for withdrawl but FAILED in his negotiations.

He should also comment on Obama's eagerness to blame Bush for every failure yet never give him credit when its Bush's policies that led to success.

Damn, I was certain you were going to say that "taxes were too high and we need to cut taxes".

When obama starts bragging about ending the Iraq war Romney needs to pounce and remind everyone of this.

The exit strategy and timeline for the Iraq war was Bush's NOT Obama's. In fact Obama tried to negotiate with Iraq to keep our troops there beyond the deadline for withdrawl but FAILED in his negotiations.

He should also comment on Obama's eagerness to blame Bush for every failure yet never give him credit when its Bush's policies that led to success.

Damn, I was certain you were going to say that "taxes were too high and we need to cut taxes".

I was certain you has nothing....

&

I was right too.... :clap2:

Dont forget about the inteligence we lose when we drop a drone in on the terrorists.

Oh,and supposedly we dump their bodies off carriers too.... we cant be spiking footballs and such.

Do you know how many boots on the ground we had to put in order for you to torture them?

Do you know how many boots on the ground we had to put in order for you to torture them?

I have 0 pity for terrorists. Fuckem

I say torture and then drop a drone on their heads for good measure.

Anyone who cries about torture but is willing to kill from above is a hypocrite

Not when you subject our soldiers to attacks in trying to capture terrorists alive

It's not worth it

Not when you subject our soldiers to attacks in trying to capture terrorists alive

It's not worth it

High value targets are IF you know what to do with them...

I am betting it would have took Romney hell of a lot shorter time then 16 hours to give the go to kill Osama nor would he have leaked the team that did it so he can look the tough guy.

I am betting it would have took Romney hell of a lot shorter time then 16 hours to give the go to kill Osama nor would he have leaked the team that did it so he can look the tough guy.

16 hours?

You are bitching about an extra 16 hours?

Bush had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS and couldn't get it done

16 hours?

Great point as usual.

Let me ask you something

Do you think that if Obama had gotten Osama in the 2nd term instead of the first, you'd see this irrational bullshit about "he didn't do it!" or "he doesn't deserve credit"? I would like to think that this is just nut-jobs being nut-jobs because of the election but the hesitance to give Obama credit for anything seems rather pronounced at this piont?

I think the President will do very well tonight and add to his lead.

16 hours?

Great point as usual.

Let me ask you something

Do you think that if Obama had gotten Osama in the 2nd term instead of the first, you'd see this irrational bullshit about "he didn't do it!" or "he doesn't deserve credit"? I would like to think that this is just nut-jobs being nut-jobs because of the election but the hesitance to give Obama credit for anything seems rather pronounced at this piont?

I think the President will do very well tonight and add to his lead.

Of course you would

These a-holes won't give him credit because he did not actually pull the trigger

Some of you must dream about him cause you constantly defer to him in discussions about Obama.

What are you talking about?

This is your own pathetic attempt at a thread.

Doesn't your own OP say..

What are you talking about?

This is your own pathetic attempt at a thread.

Doesn't your own OP say..

Quote:
The exit strategy and timeline for the Iraq war was Bush's NOT Obama's.

BOOOOSH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back