Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Do we really need to keep resurrecting these threads where someone predicted a Romney Victory?

I think I dislike Romney more than anyone here, but... it just seems Cruel to keep bringnig this up.

truey.jpg

If the Internet existed 60 years ago!

Do we really need to keep resurrecting these threads where someone predicted a Romney Victory?

I think I dislike Romney more than anyone here, but... it just seems Cruel to keep bringnig this up.

truey.jpg

If the Internet existed 60 years ago!

I promise to stop sometime before 2016....

We likely won't know the results of Ohio until the 17th. This isn't ending soon.

If this were a close election I'd agree but Romney will probably have it sewed up by 11 pm or so.

They were so sure of themselves that Romney didn't bother to write a concession speech.

Actually, its the Republicans who have kept this autopsy going. Lordy, CPAC was just plain embarrassing for them.

Someone said his CPAC speech sounded more like a concession speech. I thought it sounded dumb and out of touch. Just like Romney and just like the party.

Oh well, they did it to themselves and it looks like they're just going to right on with this party-wide career suicide.
:clap2:

We likely won't know the results of Ohio until the 17th. This isn't ending soon.

If this were a close election I'd agree but Romney will probably have it sewed up by 11 pm or so.

They were so sure of themselves that Romney didn't bother to write a concession speech.

Actually, its the Republicans who have kept this autopsy going. Lordy, CPAC was just plain embarrassing for them.

Someone said his CPAC speech sounded more like a concession speech. I thought it sounded dumb and out of touch. Just like Romney and just like the party.

Oh well, they did it to themselves and it looks like they're just going to right on with this party-wide career suicide.
:clap2:

Good point. Of course nobody calls these people "divisive" do they.....situational ethics I suppose

I remember 2000. I'd never ever wish for that again.

There's no data indicating a landslide is coming for either candidate. If anything, it's indicating a very narrow Obama electoral college win. If Obama or Romney wins in a landslide, I'm calling bullshit.

And yet countless people are looking at the data and predicting a landslide coming for Romney.

It helps if you dont ignore information.

Talk about ignoring information. There was NO information out there that suggest Romney had a chance of winning the electoral college.

I remember 2000. I'd never ever wish for that again.

There's no data indicating a landslide is coming for either candidate. If anything, it's indicating a very narrow Obama electoral college win. If Obama or Romney wins in a landslide, I'm calling bullshit.

And yet countless people are looking at the data and predicting a landslide coming for Romney.

It helps if you dont ignore information.

Talk about ignoring information. There was NO information out there that suggest Romney had a chance of winning the electoral college.

Yeah...it wasn't rocket science to see Obama was going to win. I think I predicted it as early as July...

Forum List

Back