Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Just think, late tomorrow evening we will hear that Romney has been elected President and Obama is going to be shit-canned. I can hardly wait.
if it happens then well done you and i hope you and the gop enjoy the victory.

Alot of poeple are gonna wake up Wed and be like "Damn I gotta geta job :(" Oh wait your messiah screwed that up for you!

We likely won't know the results of Ohio until the 17th. This isn't ending soon.

You wish

I remember 2000. I'd never ever wish for that again.

There's no data indicating a landslide is coming for either candidate. If anything, it's indicating a very narrow Obama electoral college win. If Obama or Romney wins in a landslide, I'm calling bullshit.

And yet countless people are looking at the data and predicting a landslide coming for Romney.

It helps if you dont ignore information.

And yet countless people are looking at the data and predicting a landslide coming for Romney.

It helps if you dont ignore information.

And yet, smarter, better skilled, people with better track records are predicting a narrow Electoral College victory for Obama.

But don't take their word for it. Check out a polling aggregate site, look at the polls taking into account. Look at the overall history. Right now it's pretty clear. No landslides.

Or hell, if you're really lazy, go to Rasmussen. He's predicting AT BEST a 301 Electoral College total for Romney, and that is is Romney wins all the toss ups.

No landslides.

My prediction is a narrow electoral college win for Obama that's sorted out after Ohio's Nov. 17th deadline. It's possible Romney will win, but not by a margin that allows him to blow off the Ohio deadline either.

As for the bolded point: Provide data points. If there's going to be a landslide tell me the States Romney will win and provide data showing he will. Prove you've got something more than emotion behind your decision making process.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back