Tommy Robinson's full letter from Prison

You not only support the Muslim rape gangs, you throw people in prison for daring to report that they exist.

Apparently reporting the Muslim rape gangs violates the Islamic protection laws in the UK Caliphate.

You're not decent people, you are evil. You support and promote rape gangs and imprison those who oppose them.

Fuck Allah, and fuck you little Paki.
What an emotional character you are. Why dont you try and find a link to back up your crap ?

:lol:

Not hard little Paki.

{
In Britain, they call it “sex grooming.”

In the Netherlands, they’re called “Lover Boys.”

But the phenomenon is the same. A gang of Muslim “Asians” of mostly Pakistani descent seeks out, pursues, chats up and cultivates school girls for sex, turning them into bodies for sale.

A new book is out that the European left is trying its best to ignore. It contains research that blows away the theory, widely reported in the media, that it’s a tiny minority of Muslim men involved in the rape gangs and then only in one British town, Rotherham.}

Disturbing reality: Muslim ‘sex-grooming gangs’

Muzzie Beasts are some child molesting motherfuckers, and the UK Caliphate is their accomplice.
Yes but you need to find a link showing support for rape. You have accused several people on this board of doin so but can never back it up.
I am beginning to suspect that you make up things in order to draw attention to yourself.

DERP

Each and every post where you praise the arrest and imprisonment of Robinson for exposing the Muslim rape gangs is support.

Try again little Paki.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ya got nothing Just an ignorant fuck.

Great comeback from the guy defending Islamic child rape gangs.

Fuck your demon Allah, and fuck you.

I didn't realize how hard it is for that racist to stay out of prison. Yaxley's a little jailbird.

I can't believe he compared his Nazi philosophy to military service. Stolen valor.

You use a Godwin in the same post you are supporting jailing a reporter.

Incredible.
Yaxley Lennon is a nazi though. Nobody disputes that,

I don't know or care, really.

You leftards have created a world, where, the possible "nazi" is actually the one being jailed for speaking up for the Children.

Literally.

Congratu fucking lations.

I didn't realize how hard it is for that racist to stay out of prison. Yaxley's a little jailbird.

I can't believe he compared his Nazi philosophy to military service. Stolen valor.

Opposing the rape of children is "racism," Comrade?

You fuckers are evil. You support the Muzzie Beasts because Islam is dedicated to the destruction America just as you are. You share the hatred of America making you allies of Hamas and ISIS.

And here you are supporting child rape gangs.
^ republican in hysterics, making up lies as usual :rolleyes:

Dude, you're a scumbag. You are here supporting Muslim child rape gangs. I don't care how deep your rage against and hatred of America goes, there is no excuse for defending the Muslim rape gangs.

You're a piece of shit, flat out evil.
^ hysterical liar

Yaxley’s been to prison multiple times before this time where he’s pretending to be the only one who opposes something that everybody opposes, in order to spread Nazi ideology.

You fuckers are evil. You support the Muzzie Beasts because Islam is dedicated to the destruction America just as you are. You share the hatred of America making you allies of Hamas and ISIS.

Dude, you're a scumbag. You are here supporting Muslim child rape gangs. I don't care how deep your rage against and hatred of America goes, there is no excuse for defending the Muslim rape gangs.

^ hysterical liar

Yaxley’s been to prison multiple times before this time where he’s pretending to be the only one who opposes something that everybody opposes, in order to spread Nazi ideology.

You are the one jailing the reporter.

And no, not everyone opposed the policies and culture that has led to these rape gangs.

INdeed, they remain government policy.

^ hysterical liar

^ pro-child rape gang

[

You are the one jailing the reporter.

And no, not everyone opposed the policies and culture that has led to these rape gangs.

INdeed, they remain government policy.

Oldschool? Nah, he's just cheering them on. The democrats love the Muslims, so Oldschool defends anything Islamic, including child rape gangs.

It isn't that Stalinist pigs like Oldschool actually like child rape, it's that they hate America. The enemy of America is the friend of the democrat, even if that enemy is a child rapist. Plus, throwing a reporter in prison for reporting on the government is EXACTLY the kind of system oldschool fights for.

PHUCK U IGNORNAT A.H WHO LAUGH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARMA FINDS YOU POS C-------S!!! SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THE SCUM YOU ARE.
WITH WHAT THE GLOBE IS DESCENDING INTO YOU PATHETIC FKRS WILL BECOME THE HATED AND HUNTED.
HAHAH HAHAHAH THIS IS JUST SO FKN FUNNY HAHAHAHA

KARMA FIND THESE C.....TS ASAP!!! AND MAY YOU BE THE BIGGEST HUMILITATED SHIT STAINS THERE ARE.

YOU PATHETIC POS PRICKS WOULD LAUGH AT SOMEONE DYING .........

ALL WHO CLICK THAT LITTLE " " FUNNY FACE". YAH YOUR PATHETIC NON HUMAN KUNTS ARE INCLUDED......

YOU LAUGH AT PEOPEL BEING HURT, THREATENED, OR FACING DEATH

IT ALL SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE FAKE LOSERS YOU REALLY ARE. .

MAY KARMA KICK YOUR ASSES INTO REALITY AND HUMILIATE THE FK OUT OF YOU

Don’t you know you never go full retard?

PHUCK U IGNORNAT A.H WHO LAUGH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL KARMA FINDS YOU POS C-------S!!! SO WE CAN LAUGH AT THE SCUM YOU ARE.
WITH WHAT THE GLOBE IS DESCENDING INTO YOU PATHETIC FKRS WILL BECOME THE HATED AND HUNTED.

KARMA FIND THESE C.....TS ASAP!!! AND MAY YOU BE THE BIGGEST HUMILITATED SHIT STAINS THERE ARE.

ALL WHO CLICK THAT LITTLE " " FUNNY FACE". YAH YOUR PATHETIC NON HUMAN KUNTS ARE INCLUDED......

Because there is a danger that you might not come back, as happened with you?

Your day wouldn't be the same be jag off. lol

35281175_889755004545312_2040206527565922304_n.jpg

Forum List

Back