Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

^ This argument is about as wrong as it is possible to be. The truth is the Tommy Robinson phenomenon is a product not of too much liberty, but of too much censorship. It is the cultural elite’s cowardly instinct to chill open discussion about issues like Islam, multiculturalism, mass immigration and social tensions that created Tommy Robinson and his various movements, through allowing him to present himself as a seer in a time of silence. If Robinson really is the monster the left claim he is, they are his Dr Frankenstein.

Throughout his political career, from his leadership of the English Defence League to his current role as self-styled alt-media revealer of ‘The Truth’ about Britain’s Muslim grooming gangs and other problematic Islamic activities, Robinson’s appeal has continually been based on his willingness to say the unsayable.

He has benefited directly from a climate in which critical discussion of Islam and British values is demonised. And he has been successful because people aggrieved at the lack of openness around Britain’s cultural difficulties see in him someone who will speak on their behalf. He is censorship’s offspring.

I think the more exposure he gets, the more people will realize that what he is actually saying is not what the media is trying to portray. The rape supporters in this thread call him a Neo Nazi and fascist when he isn't, and much of that is because the media wants him to be a figure people can loathe. It's much easier for Coyote and Tommy to defend the rape of children when they have this imaginary boogyman to attack, instead, but the truth of the matter is that he has a history of confronting the real neo Nazis and fascists as well as the ones raping the children who are heroes to the abovementioned.

It's the media that has made it all but impossible to oppose the rape of children by Muslims, but the more exposure Robinson gets, the more people will realize how they are being manipulated.
Exactly. I know next to nothing about Tommy Robinson, but Tammy’s unhealthy histrionic obsession with him has changed that.

It turns out that TR’s cousin was a victim of a Pakistani grooming gang when they were in their early teens. Just one incident among many that led him to look into Islam further. He also has muslim friends and is not anti muslim, but anti Islam, which is a perfectly reasonable stance, imho.

Anyway, I’m about to buy his book from Amazon to get his take on things - another item sold by Amazon that Tammy can get his knickers in a bunch over!

View attachment 208770

Anyway, thanks Tammy. I would never have been that interested without your near constant advertisements for Tommy :beer:

PS Interesting article:

What's it like to be Britain's most hated man? Ask Tommy Robinson

Where did he grow up? Luton I think? So better placed than most of us here to comment on a multi culti environment. I watched an interview with him, describing his Muslim neighbours; he used to go round to their house, to eat with them, and vice versa. Like you said, he is not anti Muslim, but anti Islam in its extreme form.

But the interest I have in this case is focused on the behaviour of the Rotherham local authority, and the police, in keeping the issue under wraps, for decades. Ignoring and denying the calls for help from those young girls. For fear of upsetting the Muslim community. In the end, it took the courage of a female police officer to stand alone, listen, and speak out against these despicable crimes being committed on her home turf.
Yes, Luton.
And in Telford the cover up has endured for four decades.
It is so utterly shameful.
I believe the female police officer you mention re Rotherham, had to leave the police force before she could speak out.
What a country!

Yes, Luton.
And in Telford the cover up has endured for four decades.
It is so utterly shameful.
I believe the female police officer you mention re Rotherham, had to leave the police force before she could speak out.
What a country!

It is systemic.

I see the situation in terms of levels of defense. There is the act -- the rape of a child, and then there is the reaction to it. The first line of defense is represented by the actual Islamists who view it as a tool of intimidation and conquest. Around that, you have those like Coyote who serve Islam in all its forms and whose only interest lies in defending Islam. . Around that are the aggressive useful idiots like Tammy who are addicted to the positive feedback they receive when they virtue signal. Surrounding the entire shebazz is a dishonest media that takes what should be the very normal human revulsion at seeing children raped and treats it as something nasty -- something relegated to "the far right".

In the land of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. As far as the country you love is concerned, it appears that the powers that be took that as an operating manual rather than a cautionary tale.

Forum List

Back